Starwars lot

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
forester3291
Merchant

Starwars lot

Post by forester3291 »

Okay. I need pointed visors in any color I might also like some viking styile helmets or archer helmets. I would trade: Star Wars stuff. Here it is: Two Storm Trooper helmets,two Scout Trooper helmets,one stormie torso and one scout trooper torso,one Darth Vader helmet,one Jango helmet and head,one Boba helmet,Rebel Hoth trooper helmet and white backpack,one r2-d2,one rebel hoth trooper laser rifle,one luke skywalker x-wing helmet,and four black laser guns.

Now this is not final. I just want to see how much people would be willing to trade for this.

Here are the conditions of the legos. They are all used and played with. You will find scratches they are small though. one thing about the Boba helmet is that it has some dark green discoloring on the jetpack. And has some blue paint on the inside. Whan put on a minifig the blue paint is not noticeable. I want to emphasize on the scratches again. They do not affect the legos at all. If you are collecting these for display I wuold say yopu shouldn't trade. The jango helmet has some scratches on the black going around the helmet. Again there are scratches. If you have any doubts on the condition please don't trade.

Again this is not yet final. I might throw in somemore stuff. I am cleanning my room along with sorting legos and I will most likely find more stuff to trade this is just to see what people are willing to trade. I MAY NOT TRADE AT ALL. No pics. I may be able to take some though. I would only like to trade with ones in the US. Thanks
Last edited by forester3291 on Thu May 06, 2004 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Space rocks.
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

You will most likely be able to wash the paint off the Boba helmet. Okay. How bout euro armor or samuari armor. If you don't want SW stuff Tell me what you need and I will see what I can do.
Space rocks.
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

I don't want to trade anything now. Noone responded anyways. So I don't wanna trade. Okay
Space rocks.
Lord Resta
Foot Soldier

Post by Lord Resta »

Waht was the point in the tripple post?
Look to my coming, on the first light of the fifth day. At dawn, look to the East...

-Gandalf the White, The Two Towers.