Classic-Castle.com

The source for all your LEGO Castle needs!

leaving... forever me thinks. Need some info first though

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items

leaving... forever me thinks. Need some info first though

Postby N00bPatrol » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:58 pm

Some of you probably remember me from like uh.. what? 4-5 months ago? But I'm sure no one have missed me, and even more sure no one remembers any of my moc's, but that's ok, I don't need world-wide recognition :P LEGO has basically dropped outta my life, I haven't touched a lego in 4 months, except for today when I was sorting the ones I was gunna sell.

ok, so I'm selling all my minifigs (except for the select few that I really enjoy), but as some of you might remember, I got a nice take of lego for $20. Well, I'm selling the forest woman that I got with it, but before I sell anything, I need some information on the forest woman like when it came out, what sets it was in, etc.
Got LEGO?
N00bPatrol
Peasant

Postby Handar » Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:05 pm

Are you talking about the forestwoman from this set?
Handar
Archer

Postby N00bPatrol » Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:10 pm

yes, yes that is the forest woman I was talking about, I couldn't find it on bricklink, and I couldn't remember any of the other lego site with set listings and that stuff. thank you :D
Got LEGO?
N00bPatrol
Peasant

Postby Hob Took » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:17 am

The only set I could find that it was in was the one already mentioned, 6071-1, and it was only released in 1990. Being this the only set the forestwoman was in makes it quite a collector's item, both the set or the minifig just itself. On Bricklink they are priced at about $30 each, though none have been sold in the past 6 months. If you want to sell yours fast I suggest pricing it here at about $15-$20 to start. There's got to be someone here interested in a forestwoman :) . Hope this helps!

-Hob Took

P.S. It's sad to see a legoer go :cry: , though I did get a kick the first time I saw your avatar! By the way, what other minifigs are you selling?
Hob Took
Reeve

Postby Donut » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:46 am

Hob Took wrote:If you want to sell yours fast I suggest pricing it here at about $15-$20 to start.

It won't sell at that price range if you are missing the green rag hat. Anyways good luck with everything, and hopefully you'll still participate around the forum.
LEGO --- Impossible is Nothing.
Donut
Councilor

Postby plums_deify » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:21 pm

Since this really applies more to Buying, Selling, and Trading, I'm going to move it over there. :)
Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Be Smart. Be evil.

Sister Brick @ The Brothers Brick!
plums_deify
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Postby Danielas » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:59 am

Darkie wrote:Since this really applies more to Buying, Selling, and Trading, I'm going to move it over there. :)

Umm Darkie i think you did something wrong, cause its still in announcements. :?
God Bless. Danielas

Procrastinators Unite!!!!

(tomorrow)

Proud soldier of Classic-Castle. As in, I fight against the Legion of the Aggie.
Danielas
Steward

Postby plums_deify » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:35 pm

(Yep. A ghost topic, so the OP can see where it was and where it went. It redirects here if you click on it. :))
Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Be Smart. Be evil.

Sister Brick @ The Brothers Brick!
plums_deify
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Postby The dark tide » Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:54 pm

I'll buy them. You still set on the twenty dollar price range? PM me or post in this topic if your still interested in selling, I am up for taking the whole lot pending the price. You don't live out of the U.S. do you?
"The sky grows black...shadow falls...the Dark Tide comes..."

[Edgar J.]
The dark tide
Gentleman

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade