falcons

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
theboywarrior
Steward

falcons

Post by theboywarrior »

I am a huge Black Falcon fan and an amatuer MOC-builder (really amatuer) and I have $10.00 to burn, if things go right for me, like my parents letting me send someone money, :? would anyone give me any?
*EDIT* i doubt they would let me, so please keep that in mind if you comment*
Some folk we never forget
Some kind we never forgive
Haven’t seen the back of us yet
We’ll fight as long as we live

[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lord-of-o ... tizen2.bmp[/img]
wobnam
Master Liliputian
Master Liliputian

Re: falcons

Post by wobnam »

Are you familiar with Bricklink? Maybe your parents are more comfortable with sending money to someone if it's through a site like that where you can see user feedback etc.
theboywarrior
Steward

Post by theboywarrior »

oh yeah, Bricklink... actually I know about that... my parents are reluctant because it shows no shipping prices, i actually have a feeling i should delete this post, exept something could pop up :?

wobnam
Master Liliputian
Master Liliputian

Post by wobnam »

Every shop has its own shipping rates, you can usually find them on their Splash/info pages.
theboywarrior
Steward

Post by theboywarrior »

wobnam wrote:Every shop has its own shipping rates, you can usually find them on their Splash/info pages.
oh nice, thanks, i'll let my mom know, i'm thinking of getting my dad the Baseball Player for his birthday on Bricklink and mom was nervous of the shipping prices. :wink: also planning on getting me falcons now... :)

Memsochet
Laborer

Post by Memsochet »

Once you place an order with a seller, the system will usually tack on some prefixed shipping cost. Once the seller is ready to bill you, you get the final shipping cost. Now, I believe that you can contact the seller if the shipping is too much(I've never been over billed on shipping, piece costs on the other hand are another story). If that doesn't resolve it, I think you can cancel the order. Since I've never had that problem, I don't know how that will reflect on your buyer feedback. But all in all, bricklink is the way to go.
Kosh
Foot Soldier

Post by Kosh »

If for some reason the shipping rate info is not listed someplace you could contact a particular Bricklink store before ordering even. Most of the Bricklink store have the shipping listed on one of their pages, Splash or otherwise.
Build? I merely Acquire atm.