New to this. Questions

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
Doctorgoat
Gong Farmer

New to this. Questions

Post by Doctorgoat »

I am planning on selling my castle lego. My sets are from 2007, 2008 and 2009. I have all of them but a couple of the smaller ones.
My question is that where I can find the going rate for these sets? They are opened and built and I have kept the boxes.
Any help would be appreciated. I am also Canadian if that matters.

Thanks in advance.
Hoboman
Apprentice

Re: New to this. Questions

Post by Hoboman »

I would look them up on Bricklink and see what the high, low, and average price thos sets sold for and that would give you a ball park number. Keep in mind that except for rare sets, most sets will not sell for as much whn they are built rather still in the unopened box.

Good Luck on your sales. :)
"What do you mean I lost another battle?"
Halberd777
Laborer

Re: New to this. Questions

Post by Halberd777 »

You can also get an idea from looking at brickset for the going E-bay price. Obviously you would want to use common sense some items are over priced but you can pull an average from that as well especially since bricklink is a little overpriced on even there used items. I rarely find an item that I would buy from bricklink that I could not find on E-bay for a better price. True you are looking to sell you castle sets and not buy them however if you can't sell a few of them then look at the going rate of e-bay and it might be that others can get it for cheaper.