Bricklink feedback question

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
timber_wolf899
Merchant

Bricklink feedback question

Post by timber_wolf899 »

All;
I have a BL question that perhaps someone can help me with.

I had attempted to leave a positive feedback message for chromebricks a couple weeks ago. My message said "Love CB". Now it seems i clicked the wrong radio button and posted the feedback as neutral. CB has now left me negative feedback, and placed me on their no contact list......so.......how on earth do i fix this? <As a fairly regular customer i'm fairly irritated with them right now.>

thanks
Domino Gloria!
nanuck95
Court jester

Re: Bricklink feedback question

Post by nanuck95 »

Haven't had that happen yet, but you may try contacting the BL site admins to see if they can fix it. Kind of lame of CB to do that considering you left a positive message and only neutral feedback. Seems that if they would have contacted you and asked about it this could have easily been cleared up.
footsteps
Tastes good with ketchup

Post by footsteps »

It would be nice if the BL admins can clear up the feedback hiccup. But I'm more concerned about the seller's "scorched earth" response, since it's a neutral feedback and a positive message. Seems like he/she/it has a very thin skin.

Have all your previous transactions and feedbacks with this seller gone well? Any other hiccups, whatever the variety? If not, I'd just as soon not deal with a seller like that again. Too much 'walking on eggshells'. JMO.

Alan
I'm a human BEING, not a human doing!
The two most important days of your life are the day you are born
and the day you discover why. (Donald Sensing)
One plus one equals three... for large values of one. (Bruce Fournier)
Hoboman
Apprentice

Post by Hoboman »

I would contact the Admins as others have suggested and even if it is cleared up, I would never use them again. So lame that they went that far. :(
"What do you mean I lost another battle?"
timber_wolf899
Merchant

Post by timber_wolf899 »

All;

Yes i have had only positive transactions with this seller in the past. They are not cheap, but i am a big fan of their electroplated armor and weapon bits.

I have checked my email and do not see any contact from the seller. I could have missed it in the spam, but don't think so. So as many suggest, I will contact a BL admin.

Also, can anyone suggest another source of chromed parts?
thanks
Domino Gloria!
JoshWedin
Chevalier de Chèvre

Post by JoshWedin »

I looked into getting pieces chromed and it isn't that difficult. You just need to find a local shop willing to do one-off jobs.

Load up a baseplate with tons of the pieces you want. It isn't cheap but you end up with a lot of pieces.

Josh
AFOL and his money are easily parted.

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/ak_brickster/8 ... hotostream][img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8252/85336074 ... 2a10_t.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://www.Brothers-Brick.com]The Brothers Brick[/url]