Series II Minifigures in Stores (October 2011)

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
Handar
Archer

Series II Minifigures in Stores (October 2011)

Post by Handar »

If you're Canadian and have a Mastermind toy store nearby, you might want to check them out. The one near me still has several boxes of Series II minifigures for sale, and discussion with the staff suggests that this might be true for other stores as well. It seems like they have a backlog of them still in inventory.

I was able to pick up three more Spartans as well as a disco dancer; they had a buy three get one free deal, and I wanted the disco dancer's hair. If you want to pick up some of the older figures at MSRP and not Bricklink prices, you should check them out. They also have a solid inventory of Series IV and Series V, although, admittedly, neither of those are difficult to find.
Sir Osis of Liver
Villein

Re: Series II Minifigures in Stores (October 2011)

Post by Sir Osis of Liver »

I found an unopened box of the Series II figs in late August at a TSC store in Ontario. Price in the store computer was $2.99 which seemed reasonable plus they had a 20% off promotion so I bought the whole box of them. The store only had the one box and I've checked a couple of other TSC stores since then and haven't found any more minifigs or signs of them. Who knows what may still be out there????