Darn vacations.

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
Luís
Steward

Darn vacations.

Post by Luís »

Now, my parents took me to Açores were there weren't a decent Lego :cry: . So, they gave me a laim.
Then, I was thinking in doing a order of 40 new swords, some medim axes and some bows.
Wen I arrived, they were freshed out :cry: .
Does someone know were I can buy a great amount of swords for cheap without being on ebay( they don't ship Portugal).
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/7sword7/]Shelved bricks(???)[/url]
You know you're a good person when you see megablocks and have to do things you would rather not.
Troy T. Moore
Gentleman

Post by Troy T. Moore »

Troy T. Moore
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

Troy T. Moore wrote:www.bricklink.com :?: :idea:
I am rapidly (or as rapidly as my funds will allow) becoming a brickling enthusiast.
:D - that place is great, and you dont have to jack around with getting 'sniped'! I only have a few orders placed, and haven't had any bad experiences, and have only heard rumors of bad experiences.
I guess people who deal in lego must be really great people.

:D
Freak
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

LEGOFREAK wrote:
Troy T. Moore wrote:www.bricklink.com :?: :idea:
I am rapidly (or as rapidly as my funds will allow) becoming a brickling enthusiast.
:D - that place is great, and you dont have to jack around with getting 'sniped'! I only have a few orders placed, and haven't had any bad experiences, and have only heard rumors of bad experiences.
I guess people who deal in lego must be really great people.
Agreed. I prefer Bricklink over Ebay, hands down. I've only placed 3 orders so far, and my first two went off without a hitch. I'm still waiting on the third (just sent out payment on Friday).
I'm taking a quick look at Bricklink, and right now there are only 3 stores based in Portugal that are open (all seem to have a pretty small inventory too). However, most of the other stores ship internationally. If you go to their main page and click the 'Buy' tab at the top, it should give you a list of all the open stores, grouped by what country they are based in. If they ship internationally, you will see the letter 'I' in front of the name.
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess
Luís
Steward

Post by Luís »

Yes, I know bricklink, I need a great amount of swords.
You know you're a good person when you see megablocks and have to do things you would rather not.
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

Luís wrote:Yes, I know bricklink, I need a great amount of swords.
This guy has 900 dark gray for .18 cents apiece, 6.00 minimum order, and he ships internationally. :D

light gray swords appear to cost a lot more, though this guy has 'em for .20 cents apiece. - the catch is that your best bet is to jump on a bulk order if you can, otherwise the light grays will cost you .30 here.

happy hunting Luís!
Duke_Dave
Reeve

Post by Duke_Dave »

LEGOFREAK wrote:
This guy has 900 dark gray for .18 cents apiece, 6.00 minimum order, and he ships internationally. :D

light gray swords appear to cost a lot more, though this guy has 'em for .20 cents apiece. - the catch is that your best bet is to jump on a bulk order if you can, otherwise the light grays will cost you .30 here.

happy hunting Luís!

Freak were did you find this shop!!! i have searched and searched for some sells this selection of parts! thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!

Dave
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

Duke_Dave wrote: Freak were did you find this shop!!! i have searched and searched for some sells this selection of parts! thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!
Dave
Don't thank me - it was in that bulk order, although I had seen it around before - just the minimum order always killed me.

Emperor James
Steward

Post by Emperor James »

Dude, don't complain about vacations!
pwnage
Luís
Steward

Post by Luís »

LEGOFREAK wrote:
This guy has 900 dark gray swords for .18 cents apiece, 6.00 minimum order, and he ships internationally. :D

happy hunting Luís!
The bulk orders guy is closed :wink: .