I wanted to start a discussion on the relative advantages and disadvantages of different LEGO sales sites, both for those wanting to sell their LEGO and those wanting to buy LEGO. We all, presumably, know Ebay and BrickLink pretty well, but at least I haven't used these other sites. Please weigh in on your experience either as a seller or as a buyer:BrickSwap
- This site is just a forum to trade LEGO with others. They say they are five years old, but I don't see a lot of activity in the forum (though I may be looking at the wrong thing).BrickTrader
- This site just opened last month, it is a LEGO-only auction site.Brick Owl
- Also brand new, this looks like a variation on BrickLink. I'm not sure what it offers that is any different from BL. Not much (if anything) there yet.Rebrickable
- Not a sales site, but my understanding is that you can use it as a way to search BrickLink or other stores.iPaB
- Again, not a sales site, but a service via BrickBuildr to know what is available via the Pick-a-Brick wall at your local LEGO store (assuming someone has updated the site).AuctionBrick
- is this site active anymore?
Others? Obviously there are customs dealers with their own websites, but we already have a thread listing those in the customs forum, so that's not what I mean here. Also, I think several of the other major forums have Buy/Sell/Trade forums similar to this one - e.g. I know that FBTB and Eurobricks both have similar forums. Anyone have experiences with those? Please don't use this as an opportunity to slam other forums - we're all one big happy online LEGO community.