Need specific forestmen, will trade 2 for 1 castle figs

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Need specific forestmen, will trade 2 for 1 castle figs

Post by architect »

Hi Everyone,

I need one of each of these forestmen pictured below:

I am willing to trade two of any of the figures below for any one of these forestmen. I also have 2 horses with unbroken 1 clip saddles, and some falcon shields to trade. Please pm me or email me at ellermannkits@lycos.com to trade. I am also willing just to buy the figures, if the price is right. If you want to haggle or try to make an alternate deal, feel free to try :wink:

Ben E.
CC Sets Admin
Glencaer
Marquis d'Krakhed

Post by Glencaer »

Ben,
I got you set up for the red guy with green hat. Hope it helps!

-Lenny
===
"The sound of laughter is like
the vaulted dome of
a temple of happiness. "
~-Milan Kundera-~
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

Thanks Lenny! I appreciate it. If potential traders are looking for anything in particular, drop me a line, I may have it. Thanks!

Ben
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

I have the blue one (or at least the parts to reassemble him), though I'm pretty fond of him. Your offer is tempting. Do they need to have the classic head with the solid stud? What about the weapons?

Edit: Upon closer inspection, it seems my blue forestman is probably unfit for trade. His torso has no fewer than eleven small to very small nicks and scratches (most are unnoticeable, but they are certainly there), including two that mar the paint on the belt. He no doubt received quite a bit of punishment from his former owner (and then they abandoned him at Goodwill!). Also, in addition to the classic, studless smiley, I also seem to be missing the blue feather. Sorry that I can't help you out.
It's all for the best, I suppose. I'm awfully fond of him, and his hat.
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess
SavaTheAggie
Lord Sava of Aggie

Post by SavaTheAggie »

Big T's got your back, E-man

We'll talk about what we'll trade on AIM if you still need them, what we talked about earlier sounds pretty good.

--Anthony
[url=http://www.ikros.net][img]http://www.ikros.net/links/ikrosbuttonsmall.jpg[/img][/url]

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Mursk
Villein

Post by Mursk »

If only I had my Forestman Feather *sobs*
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Emperor James wrote:
SavaTheAggie wrote:Big T's got your back, E-man
Big T?
T=Tony.

i would guess, anyway.

E=Ellerman. Obviously.
rogue27
Admin
Admin

Post by rogue27 »

LEGOFREAK wrote:
Formendacil wrote:
Emperor James wrote: Big T?
T=Tony.

i would guess, anyway.

E=Ellerman. Obviously.

yeah - its weird when they start talking "cool" - its like listening to your mom say "bee-otch" :D
Talking cool? Is that what they were doing? Hmm, I guess I didn't notice...

Anyway, I'm glad The Big T is doing this. I have about 6 of each of the two needed figs, and those wolfpack and falcon guys were tempting me to trade away some of my precious forestmen. Now I need not worry about such things.
[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=rogue]Bricklink Store[/url] - [url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=rjcarello]Brickshelf Gallery[/url]
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

Ok, thanks everyone but the admins are helping me out with the forestman figs I need.

I still need two small black feathers/plumes and a brown forestman cap for another project. I also need a red printed armor/knight torso with blue arms. If you want any of my figs listed above, except the falcons which are now gone, send me a pm or post. Thanks!

P.S. I will give you a green forestman cap for a brown one, plus something else. No forestman should be without a cap ;)
CC Sets Admin