winter castle jambalaya

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
legodude brown
Villein

winter castle jambalaya

Post by legodude brown »

Hey guys I know that one of these is already on going but I have never been able to take part in one yet, so I thought that I would start my own. If you don't know how this works I am going to tell you now how it works. So first things first you need to enter your name by flickr messaging me that you would like to enter. After I have 4 more people willing to take part, I will upload a picture telling you who the box is going to first and so on. After this is done I will get the shipping address of the first person to get the box. After I have done so I will then post a picture of everything that is in the box. When you get the box you can either take some things or all of it as long as you put in things with the same amount of value. It will go around everyone and then then the box will come back to me and I will take whatever the person before has put in. Closing date for entries will be the 5th November. I will FM the first person receiving the box when the box has been shipped. Also remember to get the shipping details of the person you are sending the box to. Thanks guys and I hope that some of you will join.
my flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/98214511@N07/
Bluesecrets
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order

Re: winter castle jambalaya

Post by Bluesecrets »

Please contact an admin about this...there are some questions.
BrickshelfFlickr

Queen of Tan

Any building, is good building. Build for the fun of it!
legodude brown
Villein

Post by legodude brown »

sorry i didnt know
my flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/98214511@N07/
Bluesecrets

Post by Bluesecrets »

To clarify:

This jambalaya is an independent one being run by legobrown dude through flickr. He is advertising it here. It isn't a Classic Castle Jambalaya, but we are happy to allow him to advertise.
BrickshelfFlickr

Queen of Tan

Any building, is good building. Build for the fun of it!