Sell or Trade

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
Wilfred of Ivanhoe
Peasant

Sell or Trade

Post by Wilfred of Ivanhoe »

I have never used this site to swap before, but I have bought and sold elsewhere online, so I figured I would post what I have to offer. I also sell on BrickLink (I'm wicolli3, and my store is The Brick Wall), so rest assured that I am not a scammer. I do have a functioning conscience. :tasty: As the topic title says I am willing to sell or trade. Just let me know what you prefer.

Castle sets I have...
70403 Dragon Mountain - New and Sealed - $85.00 (I have 2 of them)
6075 Wolfpack Tower - Complete; Used; with instructions; NO box - $110.00 (two of the Black Panel 3 x 3 x 6 Corner Walls show stress)
79003 An Unexpected Gathering - New and Sealed - $150.00
79007 Battle at the Black Gate - New and Sealed - $110.00 (I have 2 of them)
79008 Pirate Ship Ambush - New and Sealed - $165.00

...I have several other sets that are not "castle" themed that I did not list. If interested, just ask.

Castle Figs I have...
Roman Commander (CMF Series 10) - New and Sealed; Identified by feeling the parts- $15.00 (I have 3 of them)
Tomahawk Warrior (CMF Series 10) - New and Sealed; Identified by feeling the parts- $10.00
Wizard (CMF Series 12) - New and Sealed; Identified by feeling the parts- $10.00 (I have 2 of them)
Newer Style (red and black) Dragon Knights - Used, but good condition - $3.45 (I have 3 of them)
Green and Black) Dragon Knights (Broad Helmet) - Used, but good condition - $3.95 (I have 8 of them)
Knight with Red Torso with Scale Mail and Blue Arms, Black Legs with Red Hips, and Black Chin-Guard Helmet- Used but good condition - $2.10 (I do not remember which faction he is from)
Classic Tournament Knight with Black Torso with Tan and Dark Red Shield; Red Legs with Black Hips; Light Gray Neck-Protector Helmet - Used, Shield Pattern is a little faded - $11.50
Tan Dobby the Elf - Used but good condition - $6.50
Skeleton (Evil Skull) - Used - $1.50
Skeleton (Standard Skull) - Used - $1.50

...again, I have several other figs, parts, and such that are not "castle" themed that I did not list. If interested, just ask.