What did you get?

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
brian
Freeman

What did you get?

Post by brian »

Hi Everyone! Merry Christmas!
I was curious to see what everyone got as a present this year, What was your favorite set or most interesting Lego gift?
I have to say my fiance' came up big with a ton of old grey bricks she bought off of Bricklink! I didn't even know she knew about it. I hope everyone had a great holiday and a Happy New Year! :lol:
" Black Falcon High football team rules!"
lil Jon
Merchant

Post by lil Jon »

I didn't get any LEGO presents this year because I don't think my mom or dad would bother going online to order the good lego stuff (by good i mean older stuff). It's ok because I'd be a little dissappointed if i got a lame kk2 set. But when I was younger, I'd trick my aunts into buying sets that I already had and liked, so I could have two.
It's a Christmas Miracle!
kajo163
Journeyman

Post by kajo163 »

Same here, my parents absolutely REFUSE to buy Lego. But it is OK, I get money for christmas and can get the good stuff my self':D'

Joel.
I'm back, and so is Castle!
gooberliberation
Peasant

Post by gooberliberation »

i got me a Mega Core Magnetizer, Space Station Zenon, and a couple small recent ones.
Rs_Conqueror
Peasant

Post by Rs_Conqueror »

From the little armory::
both weapon sets,
four scabbards,
two dark grey knights armor sets.

From Lego::
Vladek's Siege Engine
Knights' Castle Wall
Citadel of Orlan
~ RS
lack of parts = innovation
Trigger
Laborer

Post by Trigger »

I got a hat and scarf, a new CD, Vladek's Attack Collection, a gutiar book, a guitar tremelo pedal and another CD.
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

I got Vladkek's attack kit, 8779 the Grand Tournament, and with the money I received for Christmas I picked up a Vladek encounter. So I went from having no Euro armor to having 8 of them! Three of them are Vladek's too! I'm actually excited that I finaly got some KK2 sets, just to see what the new colors are like and to see what KK2 is like too. Infact I don't see much of a difference inbetween the light grays, hough the dark grays are definitely different, way different. You can see a difference in the lights too, just not a reall distinctive one. Unless they are right by eatchother. :wink:

Anyways, I think this was a very productive one. I nterms of LEGO that is. :wink:
Space rocks.
porschecm2
Councilor

Post by porschecm2 »

I got no Lego. :(

But I went and bought myself 2 of the newest racer sets today(8641 and 8642), and I went to a Goodwill, and managed to find a few old castle pieces in decent condition(mainly just BURPs and wall sections-no figs or anything).

Cm2
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

A box or so of assorted used LEGO, mostly Studios in nature, as well as 6016 from my brother, and a somewhat useless (well, unlikely to be used) Bionicle Metro Nuian Matoran.

Definitely not my biggest LEGO haul ever, but I think it might be an improvement on last year.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

There is already a similar topic here:

viewtopic.php?t=3429

Since these topics are repeats, I'm going to lock this one.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].