Master Blobicus
Apprentice

Warriors Are needed and I don't want to trade

Post by Master Blobicus »

I need 30 open ended heltmets

50 some odd Black Falcon torsos, or Dragon Masters

And 20 brown spears

Buying or trading, buying preferred.
could you tell me before you go back in time, I was talking to a robe on the coat rack for 20 minuets before I releized you left!
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

I doubt you'll find anyone willing to give up 50 Falcons or Dragon Masters unless you check out Bricklink, and even then you may have trouble acquiring them all at once. On the other hand, spears and helmets are incredibly easy to come by and pretty inexpensive, especially on Bricklink. I usually buy out a seller's stock of spears whenever I buy any because they're so inexpensive.
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Ya, I have to agree with DoctorSparkles. I doubt anybody will give up theirs. However, as Sparkles said, spears are dirt (or at least mud) cheap. Helments, depending on what type, are rather easy to get at Bricklink. The torsos are a bit of a problem, but if you search a bit, you might be able to at least find some falcon ones for an reasonalbe price. Though they would probably be new ones.

Dan :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.