2nd hand stores?

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
Ja_izzle
Apprentice

2nd hand stores?

Post by Ja_izzle »

I don't know if anyone besides maybe the Blue Knight would know this, but I'm going to be spending some time in portland, oregon in February, and I was wondering if anyone knew of stores, like used , 2nd hand stores, and the like where you can buy used legos for cheap.... they don't always have to have legos, just places where people have gotten good deals in the past....

Jason

p.s. also, i will be getting my tax refund.....lol, watch out stores, here i come...lol
Beware Avatre, Fire of the Dawn, for she swoops like golden fury from above.......

[url=http://www.neahkahnie.k12.or.us/~jasonw/homepage.htm][img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/blackjack ... rise12.jpg[/img][/url]
00Psyren00
Laborer

Post by 00Psyren00 »

There are thousands of 2nd hand shops across the world which sometimes are donated lego to and I have never heard of any shop that sells specifically 2nd hand lego.

(Its not "legos" its "lego") :roll:
:D
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

yeah - its usually hit and miss. Although there is a place in Santa Rosa CA (yes I know.. too far south) that does sell nothing but second hand toys. and they have a lego set from the sixties.
its called the toy trader and while they have recently switched to have more anime stuff,they do sell a LOT of vintage star wars, gi Joe, transformers, star trek, etc..
I used to be able to buy small bags of lego there, but the last time I was there they only had that one set like I said. I am not sure what the set is, it seems to be a house or something, and its MISB, because its in a brown cardboard shipping box directly from the shipper (Lego) and has never been opened.

man am i rambling on or what?
anyway if you collectors are interested in that particular set contact the dude who runs the shop for a picture.