FS: 13 Bulls Knight minifigs

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
Gumby
Steward

FS: 13 Bulls Knight minifigs

Post by Gumby »

Hi all,

Rather than have a dozen figs in a variety of factions, I've decided to concentrate on certain ones instead. So I have the following figs up for sale (click on picture for larger version):

Note that the bottom two minifigs have a printed "belt". Also included will be 8 black bullet helms and 5 black dragon helms. All of these pieces are in brand new condition!

I would like to sell all of the above for US$36, including airmail shipping (approx $6 value) anywhere in Canada or the US. For international buyers, we can talk! I accept Paypal, money orders (must be the green International ones if it's from USPS), and cash.

If you're curious about my feedback, I'm blackintegra at eBay and at Bricklink my username's Gumby. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks,
-Bryan
britsrule
Serf

Post by britsrule »

hi, depending on the price i might buy the three with the archer mail armor. if your not going to sell them seperately then just tell me, but if not pm me. :D
0==)==britsrule==>
britsrule
Serf

Post by britsrule »

oh, to celar it up, the three with the green archer thing, and i might also like one or two, maybe three, of the ones with the red archer thing.
0==)==britsrule==>
Gumby
Steward

Post by Gumby »

Sorry, I prefer to sell them all in one shot.

-Bryan
JPinoy
Knight Bannerett

Post by JPinoy »

Okay, I want buy ALL of them.

My Siamese faction needs more soldiers, provided they are cheaper than the cheapest in BrickLink (which is like $2.25) .
Peoples_General, master of the vast LEGO armies!
[url]http://www.bricklink.com/aboutMe.asp?u=Peoples_General[/url]
Behold! The mighty armies of my ORIGIN theme!
[url]http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.c ... lesGeneral[/url]
Gumby
Steward

Post by Gumby »

JPinoy wrote:Okay, I want buy ALL of them.

My Siamese faction needs more soldiers, provided they are cheaper than the cheapest in BrickLink (which is like $2.25) .
Jpinoy, I'm not totally clear on your response here. The value I put on shipping was $6, so excluding shipping, the 13 figs I'm selling comes out to approx $2.31 each, which is more than the $2.25 you state.

So are you still interested in buying them? If yes, send me a private msg.

Thanks,
-Bryan
Gumby
Steward

Post by Gumby »

Items sold to Bannear.

-Bryan