A megablocks load of gray bricks

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
Master Blobicus
Apprentice

A megablocks load of gray bricks

Post by Master Blobicus »

Well thank you for looking, just need all the gray bricks you can spare. Well not that much. I just need alot or a little, I just need some sooooooooooo. You see I was going to build Doune, but I actully took time to see it and oh man I couldn't even match, soo I tried fiddaun http://12.223.136.182/fiddaun/east.jpg
but I also faced problems there ssssssssssssoooo then I made my own and that isn't going to well so I need gray bricks, please.

Thanks,
Master Blobicus
could you tell me before you go back in time, I was talking to a robe on the coat rack for 20 minuets before I releized you left!
porschecm2
Councilor

Post by porschecm2 »

Come again? :?

Cm2
[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/porschecm ... onal.1.png[/img]
Think twice. Post once.
Constructum excellentia!
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

porschecm2 wrote:Come again? :?

Cm2
Same...

LR
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

Hi Masterblob,

As stated in previous threads, no one is going to give you free gray bricks. You need to earn enough money to buy them for your project. I would also suggest posting at a non-castle buy/sell/trade forum on another site where people may not value gray bricks as much as we do. I highly doubt you will find deals here. Looking on other sites, tubs in stores, or maybe garage sales would be good options. You could also build with cheaper colors, such as white.

Ben E.
CC Sets Admin
Dragon Master
Merchant

Post by Dragon Master »

architect wrote:You could also build with cheaper colors, such as white.

Ben E.
Interesting that you mention that. A while back I was thinking to myself, OMG, what am I going to do when Gray Goes up in price on Bricklink!

Rather than buying Bley, I think white would be better.

DM
"I have looked for you. Now you have come to me. And I thank you." -Pope John Paul II
Master Blobicus
Apprentice

arch, I have money to buy bricks and I tryed doing that on Lugnet as was said to me last time and it did not work so If anybody just is willing to give up a few bricks for money that would be great.

Thanks
MB
could you tell me before you go back in time, I was talking to a robe on the coat rack for 20 minuets before I releized you left!
Dragonlord Esq.
Reeve

Post by Dragonlord Esq. »

What didn't work, MB?
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Master Blobicus wrote:arch, I have money to buy bricks and I tryed doing that on Lugnet as was said to me last time and it did not work so If anybody just is willing to give up a few bricks for money that would be great.

Thanks
MB
I'm going to assume there is some reason that you don't want to use Bricklink or ebay, as those are the Obvious places to acquire Lego online.

And seriously, if you don't want to use those, your options are fairly limited.
Master Blobicus
Apprentice

thanks any way, i'll have to just look around at Brick link aloooooooooootttt more.

Thanks everyone
MB
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

Master Blobicus wrote:thanks any way, i'll have to just look around at Brick link aloooooooooootttt more.

Thanks everyone
MB
You're much more likely to find what you need on Bricklink than you are here. If you can't find what you need there, chances are that nobody here will be able to help either.
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess