How Much Is It Worth To You?

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
Blasterman
Steward

Post by Blasterman »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:
Blasterman wrote:Still not worth it?
Nope, sorry...but I'm not much into customs anyway. Now if I was...it might be a different story....maybe...
Hey, that's cool. However, since you're not into customs
anyway, what's the point?

Thanks though, I guess.
TwoTonic Knight
TwoTonic of Many Colors

Post by TwoTonic Knight »

To be honest, I'd rather spend the money on your current production pieces, but someone more focused on special individuals rather than massed troops might find it appealing. It's always a question of finding someone who will pay a premium for a unique piece - If I was selling it I would provide a Little Armory Certificate of Authenticity that it is a pre-production prototype limited to 1 of 5 (meaning that you can't make more "pre-production" pieces and sell them).

It will be a pity if you can never bring it into production - maybe some kind of deal with Red Bean?
Redwine the Ribald: Stare long enough into the abyss...
Two-Tonic Tippler: ...and you spit into it.

[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/corsair/C ... ippler.jpg[/img]
Dragonlord Esq.
Reeve

Post by Dragonlord Esq. »

That's the best helm I've seen from Little Armory. Why aren't those in the shop? And the Norman-style shield, too?
DarkDotDotDotMan
Laborer

Post by DarkDotDotDotMan »

Sigh...
I have the money for that...
and the desire for that too, but...

I don't really know how to buy from the internet and even if I should. I'm just saying! I'm a lurker fan of Blasterman's custom weapons and all, but... I'm just filled with uncertainity...
Blasterman
Steward

Post by Blasterman »

Ok, Dark...Man -

Not that I'm trying to push you one way or the other,
but is there anything I could help you with?
xxbattosaixx
Foot Soldier

Post by xxbattosaixx »

*drools*Great Helm...*Drools more*Black Weapons...
Really Cool.But I thought you didn't make black Castle Stuffs. :?

EDIT:
Dark...Man-
I'm REALLY sure Jeff here (Blasterman) can be trusted.He's a great guy,i've talked to him,and i'm sure he wouldn't do you any wrong.And,if it's the parts you're worrying about,great quality,great stuffs.'Nuff said. :)
Oh,and shippings a flat rate of $1.50 (I think) no matter what you order from him.
- Tom
DarkDotDotDotMan
Laborer

Post by DarkDotDotDotMan »

Sorry if I was unclear, but I meant that I would really buy this if everything required for the purchase of this Lego wonder was easy to deal with, I would definitely buy it.

My life seems more complete now that Blasterman replied to my babble...

Edit::
Actually, I'm gonna go order a set now....
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

DarkDotDotDotMan wrote:Sorry if I was unclear, but I meant that I would really buy this if everything required for the purchase of this Lego wonder was easy to deal with, I would definitely buy it.
Ebay is pretty easy to deal with. Sign up for an account if you're old enough, or have a parent do it for you if you're not. Go to the item page, and there should be a field for your 'high bid' near the bottom. Type in the highest dollar amount you'd be willing to pay for that item (if you win, you'll have to add shipping and handling, so keep that in mind when bidding).
The price of the item will automatically rise as others bid, but as long as no one bids above your high bid, you win the item (and pay whatever the auction ends at). If you're outbid before auction end, you'll be notified by e-mail, and you can bid again. If you win, buyer and seller contact eachother to discuss payment and shipping.
It's a little more complicated than paying with a credit card in an online store, but not terribly so. Hope this helps.

Blasterman: do you have a computer template for that surcoat, or was it made without computer aid? If you were to sell one of the surcoats alone, what would it cost?
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess
Blasterman
Steward

Post by Blasterman »

Blasterman: do you have a computer template for that surcoat, or was it made without computer aid? If you were to sell one of the surcoats alone, what would it cost?
Hey Doc,

All surcoats I make from Lego cloth are eye-balled first.
Then I go back and make minor adjustments before I
apply it to the fig. So the answer is no, I don't have an
actual template that I work from. I'll probably try to
generate one at some point.

Tell me what kind of surcoat you would want (length,
side-slit, front-slit, color, etc.).
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

Blasterman wrote:All surcoats I make from Lego cloth are eye-balled first.
Then I go back and make minor adjustments before I
apply it to the fig. So the answer is no, I don't have an
actual template that I work from. I'll probably try to
generate one at some point.

Tell me what kind of surcoat you would want (length,
side-slit, front-slit, color, etc.).
The reason I asked if you used a template is because I'm looking into equipping around 100 figs with them. I guess I should have asked "If you were to make 100 of those, how much would they cost?" But anyway, I like the exact design used in your auction, right down to the color. I'd probably use a rubber band for the belt though.
I bought some canvas sheets to make some for myself, but they're in white, so I'll probably use them at a later date.
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess
Blasterman
Steward

Post by Blasterman »

Let me see what I can come up with for a template.