What is Everyone else looking to trade for Shadow Knights?

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
kingkastle
Laborer

What is Everyone else looking to trade for Shadow Knights?

Post by kingkastle »

Hello all, as some of you may know I am looking to gather together a Shadow Knight Army, I wont be looking to do so untill the new KK2 sets arrive on store shelves however. I just wanted to get it out in advance to all those planning to part the sets that I am looking to trade for Shadow Knights with helm and preferably a weapon of some manner (black axe, black spear ect...). I have quite the collection of figs myself that I would be willing to trade. What I want to know is what pieces or figs you are all looking for that you would be willing to trade for say five equiped shadow knights, ten equiped shadow knights, and so on. If anyone is looking for white ninjas, I have two in mint condition, that I dont care too much for keeping. I also have lots of knights kingdom bull knights that I'd be willing to trade on a 1:1 ratio. I just wanted to post this to see what others are looking for that I may be able to trade for shadow knights. I would also be willing to purchase the shadow knights off of anyone provided I can get them at a reasonable price (although I am sure their price will drop on bricklink once the new sets are released). Anyways thanks for giving my post a read, hope to hear from you all soon. :twisted:
well I would at least like to think that I'm evil...
Suvied
Laborer

Post by Suvied »

I don't care for the shadow knights all that much. I have four with helm and dark bley axe I am willing to trade. I will do a 1 to 1 trade for any of the "rainbow knights" with armor, sword and helm. PM me if my trade is acceptable.
-SuvieD
There is someone who is always worse off than you . . . consider my peasants for example.