Bull stuff...

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
cracker nate
Peasant

Bull stuff...

Post by cracker nate »

Hey everyone. I'm looking to get rid of some Bull stuff, and was wondering if someone would be interested. Here's a pic:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1146774

As you can see, there are 12 bull torsos and 12 heads (most of which are Bull, but there are a few FK in there). All are in really good shape, and come from a non-smoking home. If you're looking to build a Bull army, you simplyu CANNOT pass this up! Deal of a lifetime.

What I'm looking for:

Money. $8.00 for the whole set, and that includes shipping (USA only, please). I'd prefer Paypal, but M.O.'s are okay too.

I'd prefer that, but if you have something to trade, I'd be willing to here it. Reply to this thread or send me an e-mail at:

nateDOTschroederATgmailDOTcom

BTW, I know I'm not a household name around these parts, so I'll send the stuff first and you can pay me when you get it.
castlebrickman
Apprentice

Arms

Post by castlebrickman »

Do they come with arms :?:
Visit my site www.piratebricks.com
The LEGO Pirate Resource!!!
cracker nate
Peasant

Arms

Post by cracker nate »

Nope. The arms went elsewhere. I know it's a long shot, but I also know that there are people out there who might just want torsos and heads.
Chancellor Erik
Apprentice

Post by Chancellor Erik »

Off topic: How'd you get a g-mail account? G-mail right now is in its prototype phase and shouldn't be publicaly accesable yet...

On topic: Nice selection, but I don't think I'll be needing them.

BTW, this is post #150 for me! Time to celebrate, only 15 times more til I'm up on the list with Formendacil, lol...
Remember, when you reach for the stars, they're too far away and its hopeless. And even if you could, that would burn your hand clean off. - Wally, from Scott Adams' "Dilbert"
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Chancellor Erik wrote:Off topic: How'd you get a g-mail account? G-mail right now is in its prototype phase and shouldn't be publicaly accesable yet.
You must be somewhat mistaken, since I know at least two friends off the top of my head who have gmail accounts. They've been around for a year or more.

Interesting off, Mr. Cracker Nate, but I'm afraid I have to decline more out of general poverty. For what it's worth, I have no problem at all with using Bull emblems and heads, and I wouldn't mind beefing up my army. It's just that I can't justify $15.00 (with conversion to CAD and shipping) for LEGO at the moment.
Scnicker
Landlord

Post by Scnicker »

Well, I might give 6 lucky people g-mail accounts :) Just pm me :D
Anyways, they don't seem too charming withour legs or arms.
Chancellor Erik
Apprentice

We're currently only offering Gmail as part of a preview release and limited test. We don't have details on when Gmail will be made more widely available, as that depends in part on the results of the test.
Taken directly from http://gmail.google.com/gmail/help/about.html#signup. So, unless it says somewhere else on the website about signup, I believe it is imposible to get one unless you have are under special test authorization.

Any more on g-mail should be discussed via PM, this thread should be put back on topic.
Remember, when you reach for the stars, they're too far away and its hopeless. And even if you could, that would burn your hand clean off. - Wally, from Scott Adams' "Dilbert"
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Hey Cracker Nate, I'm interested! Let's PM!

I've only ordered from Bricklink twice, but here's my feedback for all it's worth:

http://www.bricklink.com/feedback.asp?u=stripe
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Chancellor Erik
Apprentice

Lord of the Lego and I talked in the chat and agreed to split the torso selection if that's ok. 4 bucks apiece and 2 of each of the torsos. Hope we can settle this soon.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Ok, Erik and I have worked everything out.

I would get:

2 each of the Bull torsos
2 each of the Bull heads

Erik would get:
2 each of the Bull torsos
3 Fright Knight heads
1 each of the Bulls heads

You would get:

$4 each from both of us

I hope this works for you, Cracker Nate! :)
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
porschecm2
Councilor

Post by porschecm2 »

OFF TOPIC: I have, like, 50 gmail invititations to give out, so if anyone's wanting one, just PM me.

ON TOPIC: That's alot of bull.... :wink:

Cm2
[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/porschecm ... onal.1.png[/img]
Think twice. Post once.
Constructum excellentia!
cracker nate
Peasant

Bulls

Post by cracker nate »

Wow! That's great. LotL and Erik, that sounds like a great deal. If you could e-mail me with your addresses, I'll be able to get them in the mail tomorrow or Friday at the latest. You may have already e-mailed, and I'll check that in a minute.

Off-Topic: I too have a vast amount of gmail invites, so if anyone wants one, e-mail me and I'll send you one.
cracker nate
Peasant

Post by cracker nate »

Erik and Nathan,

Both of your packages went into the mail today. Just let me know when you get them.
Chancellor Erik
Apprentice

Excelent! My order arrived today. Money will be in the mail ASAP.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Chancellor Erik wrote:Excelent! My order arrived today. Money will be in the mail ASAP.
Ditto! :D