shop at home gray?

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
ratmfan
Serf

shop at home gray?

Post by ratmfan »

hi everyone, this may have been answered before, but the lego company has come out with the new gray, but do they sell it through S@H? i am interested in purchasing some 2x4 gray bricks, but will not buy them direct from lego if they are the new gray, as they will not match the stuff i buy on bricklink. if anyone could just tell me if Lego is selling the new gray color through S@H instead of the old, i would much appreciate it.

thanks!
steve
Stephen Rowe
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

I have an order of 2 x 4s in light gray on the way from S@H it should be here any day now. I will post to this thread to let everyone know what my order ended up being. It better be old light gray or I'll be sending it back.

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
adm_matthew
Journeyman

Post by adm_matthew »

It's the new grey... :)
ratmfan
Serf

Post by ratmfan »

thanks guys, i guess bricklink it is! sorry wlister, it frustrates the heck outta me as well. :-(

thanks
steve
Stephen Rowe
Denix
Villein

Post by Denix »

No, it's old grey.
I've received this morning my bulk command from Europe S@H and it's still old grey.

Denix
My [url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Denix]brickshelf gallery[/url].
David Girard
Journeyman

Post by David Girard »

I buyed these 2 package that I received last week (In Canada), and they were old light gray.
:D http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=1006 ... 43C0FDFF78
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=1006 ... 43C0FDFF78
I buyed Guarded Inn and Black Falcon fortress too. They were old light gray.

The new color is only for new product in 2004

I nocticed that the swords of Black falcon Fortress are light gray instead of dark gray. Strange.
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

I recently bought a large quantity of grey 2*4's, and either they were the old light grey or I'm colorblind and can't tell the difference.
jtherlow
Villein

Post by jtherlow »

I recently bought a large quantity of grey 2*4's, and either they were the old light grey or I'm colorblind and can't tell the difference.
Wouldn't it be nice if we couldn't.... :?
What the world needs now is Lego, sweet Lego.
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

Hi All,

My light gray brick arrived today. I was pleasantly surprised. All 15 bags of 2 x 4 light gray were old gray and all 8 bags of 1 x 2 bricks were also all old light gray. I am very pleased I won't have to send them back.

I am not sure what S@H stock is like in the rest of the world, but it would seem that North America has old light gray for now. The order did take 4 days to process before it was shipped, so that might be an indication they were trying to round up remaining stocks of old light gray. Don't know if it meant anything or not, just idle speculation.

Hopefully anyone ordering in the next little while will be as fortunate as me. My Credit Card had a heart attack, but it had to be done. Good luck with your orders. :D

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.