Yes
57%
No
43%

Total votes: 28

Merlin of Lego
Apprentice

Post by Merlin of Lego »

Has anyone here ever seen (Or own?) a book called "The World of LEGO Toys"? The local library here has it.
I put it in at amazon and came up with 12 for sale. They range in price form $12 to $85. I would get one but I am poor
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by ottoatm »

Hmm...

I'm not sure if you mean write about the lego products, or write a story based on or using legos...

Anyway, if you mean the latter, then the answer is yes. Actually, that's how started becoming an AFOL. I always wrote fantasy stories in High School and College, but wished I had a visual aid... with Legos, I find myself creating stories in my head just by building.

I've actually started small, but written a story. Problem is I can't get my 3megapixel camera to create a clear image of single minifigs, or anything close-up at all, actually. :-( I have to wait till I can buy a 5 megpixel camera I suppose, which of course is not cheap.
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

[url=http://legelot.50webs.com/mainPages/myStory.html]My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot![/url]
[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World]CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild[/url]
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

I have written some stories about LEGO Castle when I was 8-12. Right now I'm not writing one though. The most recent one was a year ago. It never got finished.

They were mostly about MY own LEGO guys. They had names, had adventures, etc. etc. etc.

I never pubished them of course. They were small stories mostly 20-30 pages long. I HAD a copy of one. I think I lost it though. I usaully type them on the computer and then print them out.
Space rocks.