- The Brick Tavern. It's only just launched!
2) The blog is focused on great creations seen online, especially those that do not get blogged yet probably should. A creation can also be blogged if it has a great storyline/description accompanying it. Though similar in style to other well-known blogs, I hope that this one is interesting in its own right.
3) I started this blog to give great creations more recognition (almost rewarding the builder), as well as the fact that I thought it could be a fun project.
4) When I see something I want to blog, I make the post and then comment on the creation, providing a link to the post. The Brick Tavern's policy is to blog up to three items per day, one for each contributor.
5) Keeping the variety and not just blogging the obvious. It's often hard to find the more 'secretive' creations that are very decent and well-deserving of a blog post.
6) Enjoy it and don't worry too much about getting everything right the first time! You will begin to learn new techniques over time (I've learnt some in a couple of days!), so don't get dragged down by it all. I'm rather worried that the blog may go dry for long spells, so I'm going to try and post quite consistently to keep interest, but remember that everyone has a 'real life'
Thanks for reading, and please come and visit us at The Brick Tavern soon! If you were wondering, the CC usernames of the other contributors are Brickninja and John Drake.