Me again

Discussion of photography, editing and publishing techniques
Master Blobicus
Apprentice

Me again

Post by Master Blobicus »

Working on a story but I've been doing other projects. Though my story could be thought of copying the lord of the rings. But it is kind of different, for one thing there is no ring. I just wanted to Know how to make my story like others have. With the typing then a photo then typing then a photo, and so on.

Thanks,
M. B.

The bold font was edited out of this post. Please don't write an entire post in bold font.
could you tell me before you go back in time, I was talking to a robe on the coat rack for 20 minuets before I releized you left!
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

Since this isn't about a story you have written yet, and it is a question about a story with graphics, this question could probably be better asked in Publishing.

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

Do you mean that you want to put the text in the photograph, like captions? If so, you can use any editing program to do that, even regular old Paint.
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess
The Josh
Apprentice

Post by The Josh »

I moved this topic to publishing because this is more of a publishing question than a story question. Also, please don't write an entire post in bold font.

Sorry Master Blobicus, I can't offer any advice on Lego story writing, for I have never written one before (although I may eventually).

-The Josh
Master Blobicus
Apprentice

Post by Master Blobicus »

Sorry I like bold and Thanks
could you tell me before you go back in time, I was talking to a robe on the coat rack for 20 minuets before I releized you left!