WizardBricks.com

Discussion of photography, editing and publishing techniques
venvorskar
Bailiff

WizardBricks.com

Post by venvorskar »

My site is finaly done! :D My site WizardBricks features a forum and a live chat as well as many other pages. Some of it is still under construction, but most of it is done. Mod positions are open in the forum, and I would apriciate if one of the Admins could explain to me how to customize the chat(its settings). Tell me what you think. :)
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Cool site Venvorskar! Once I sort out my email dealie I'll defeanently join there! I can't wait to add this story to the ultimate stories list.

There is only one problem in my opinion. The red. It burns my eyes! I think the cool blue lightning from the contact page should be added to other pages as well.

Besides that, the site is too new to say anything. Keep up the good work. 8)
venvorskar
Bailiff

Post by venvorskar »

I could get rid of the red back ground, but it might take a while. You can add me to your stories list, although I haven't done any thing for it yet.

P.S. My chat does not require an email account. :wink:
Graynar
Gentleman

Post by Graynar »

Yeah the red is a little bright, but the site is good.

I can't wait to see your stories! :D

Graynar
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by ottoatm »

Looks like you have all the makings of a nice site... I like it! The story seems like it might be pretty unique as well - mixing worlds like that could lead to all kinds of interesting action.

The forum color is bright... sorry to say. I've used the Invision boards before for a drum club I am in, so I know how hard it is to customize the colors, but in this case... you might end having to change it.

Great work so far though.
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

[url=http://legelot.50webs.com/mainPages/myStory.html]My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot![/url]
[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World]CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild[/url]
venvorskar
Bailiff

Post by venvorskar »

Thanks for the comments! The first part of the story can be found here