69%
No
31%

Total votes: 13

Daimyo
Squire

The Gospel According to the Players

Post by Daimyo »

Hello all you C-C roleplay dudes out there. I'd like to send out a thread about player's thoughts on the roleplay's world cultures, to give us all something to work off and launch with. Well, there you go. Have fun.
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Alright. I'll start with my thoughts for some of the factions.
Fright Knights: Cowering, pagan-worshipping cultist who worship the bat god and rule the south seas with their dromunds. They also employ Vampires and undead to their cause. Enemies are the Knight's Kingdom.
Knights Kingdom I: Holy, caretaking paladins who build their castles and fortresses to the glory of God. They are expert healers, and good fighters in holy war. Enemies are the Fright Knights and any that commit a sin.
Royal Knights: Kind of a puppet state set up by the Classic Emperor, the Royals were once their own land until they were brutally beaten in a war with the Classics (As chronicled by Sith35). Now they are simply emissaries and peacekeepers, trying to stabilize the civilized kingdoms of the central continent. Enemies are whomever violate the peace, principally Dragon Masters.
Classic Legoland: The most powerful nation in the world, the Classics build grandiose golden castles and heft a good army, the Cavaliers. The Classic Emperor has much influence over world affairs and dominates most struggles. Enemies: None yet!
Crusaders: Stoic, sturdy warriors who take pride in good old infantry tactics and alcoholic drinks. The Crusaders are very hardy, and they are the more-Tudor styled architects of the world. They've got an attitude against Dragons, and they regect the use of them, prefering technology such as arcane windships and sky-fliers. Enemies: The Dragon Masters (Currently at War!).
Knight's Kingdom II: Flamboyant and overly-decorated knights, these men rely more on display than strength, as Barbod and the gang found out when captured. The KK II are greedy and care only for self-gain, and are regarded as simple mercenaries. However, they do have a quarrel against the Fright Knights, who haunt their jungles with ghosts and spirits.

More later, once again these are jsut my thougths, I'm not forcing anything!
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Sounds good. I'll just add a few things...

Fright Knights: Cowering, pagan-worshipping cultist who worship the bat god and rule the south seas with their dromunds. They also employ Vampires and undead to their cause. Known for their magical skills and scheming minds, they revolutionized travel by inventing the dragon-powered Windship.
Allies: Dragon Masters
Enemies: Knight's Kingdom I & II.

Knights Kingdom I: Holy, caretaking paladins who build their castles and fortresses to the glory of God. They are expert healers, and good fighters in holy war.
Allies: Knight's Kingdom II
Enemies: Fright Knights and any that commit a sin

Royal Knights: Kind of a puppet state set up by the Classic Emperor, the Royals were once their own land until they were brutally beaten in a war with the Classics (As chronicled by Sith35). Now they are simply emissaries and peacekeepers, trying to stabilize the civilized kingdoms of the central continent.
Allies: All.
Enemies: whomever violate the peace, principally Dragon Masters.

Classic LEGOland: The most powerful nation in the world, the Classics build grandiose golden castles and heft a good army, the Cavaliers. The Classic Emperor has much influence over world affairs and dominates most struggles.
Allies: All.
Enemies: None yet!

Crusaders: Stoic, sturdy warriors who take pride in good old infantry tactics and alcoholic drinks. The Crusaders are very hardy, and they are the more-Tudor styled architects of the world. They've got an attitude against Dragons, and they regect the use of them, prefering technology such as arcane windships and sky-fliers. Considered cruel and battle-harded by many, they fight an on-going battle with the forest-dwellers, neither side giving in.
Enemies: Forestmen, Wolfpack, Dark Forest, Fright Knights, Dragon Masters

Knight's Kingdom II: Flamboyant and overly-decorated knights, these men rely more on display than strength, as Barbod and the gang found out when captured. The KK II are greedy and care only for self-gain, and are regarded as simple mercenaries. However, they do have a quarrel against the Fright Knights, who haunt their jungles with ghosts and spirits.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

Very good idea!

Forestmen: expert archers and trapmakers, field artists.

Pirates: (Not realy a castle theme, but they should be included) Rough, fair, and scary :twisted:

Nikos
[url=http://www.google.com]Your Greatest Friend[/url]
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Forestmen- Highwaymen and robbers who dwell in the forests, and continually raid any who dare to defile their land. The Forestmen hold the Forests as sacred and also are very boisterous and good-natured, if you win their trust and respect. They are great fighters and ranged troops, and a division of Forestmen rangers are members of the Emperor's Cavaliers.
Allies: Ninja (This bond was held by a Forester Chieftain who saved the shogun's life in battle.)
Enemies: Basically all.

Dark Forestmen- Isolationist barbarians, not much cared for by the rest of the world, the Dark Forest where once powerful merchants and traders, and the Hemlock Fortress was a very esteemed place. Now the land has sunk into pillage and plunder. Fallmir Kath led his people to some point of nobility, but his corsair fleets have left a stain on the world.
Allies: Ninja and sometimes Forestmen
Enemies: Wolfpack, Fright Knights.
Sir Terrance
Councilor

Cool!

Post by Sir Terrance »

Black Falcons: Noble strong warriors, experts with use of spears (most common weapon among them). Follow Christianity and build impressive castles. Allies: Knights Kingdom (both), Royal Knights, Black Knights, Crusaders.

Black Knights: Strong knights with tough plated armor. Follow Christianity and are loyal to each other. Expert horsemen. Allies: Knights Kindom (both), Royal Knights, Black Falcons, Crusaders.
Check out my Brickshelf gallery here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=thebrickbin
Daimyo
Squire

Re: Cool!

Post by Daimyo »

Sir Terrance wrote:Black Falcons: Noble strong warriors, experts with use of spears (most common weapon among them). Follow Christianity and build impressive castles. Allies: Knights Kingdom (both), Royal Knights, Black Knights, Crusaders.

Black Knights: Strong knights with tough plated armor. Follow Christianity and are loyal to each other. Expert horsemen. Allies: Knights Kindom (both), Royal Knights, Black Falcons, Crusaders.
uh, no offense, are you a roleplay member? Good ideas, but this is for the C-C roleplay game. By the way, the Black falcons are sworn enemies of the Black Knights, who are also murderous, ravenous pagans. obviously you don't know about the game, period.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Re: Cool!

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Daimyo wrote:uh, no offense, are you a roleplay member? Good ideas, but this is for the C-C roleplay game. By the way, the Black falcons are sworn enemies of the Black Knights, who are also murderous, ravenous pagans. obviously you don't know about the game, period.
Whoa, Daimyo, chill dude! 8)

It's fine if Sir Terrance wants to contribute!

When all the faction info has been compiled it will be added to the C-C Roleplay Website.

Nathan
C-C Roleplay Website Master
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Sir Terrance
Councilor

Oh.

Post by Sir Terrance »

I do plan joining the roleplaying game as soon as I can. Sorry I forgot to refer to this http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... rules.html Can I still write what I want the Black Falcons to be? Here is what I would like:
Black Falcons:Noble strong warriors, experts with use of spears (most common weapon among them). Follow Christianity and build impressive castles. Allies: Knights Kingdom (both), Royal Knights, Crusaders.
Check out my Brickshelf gallery here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=thebrickbin
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Yeh, that'll be fine. Sorry if I chewed you out! And that is a good ideal for the Falcons, it's player's thoughts anyway.
Daimyo
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Black Falcons: The second most powerful kingdom in the land. The Falcons are seen as wealthy, arrogant and corrupt, and they are very self-prideful and decadent. They annihlated the Bulls Knights long ago, and since then have been viewed as tyrants.
Allies: Royal Knights, Knight's Kingdoms, Classic.
Enemies: Dragon Masters, Black Knights, Fright Knights

Black Knights: Exiles who were banished to backwater lands after their defeat in the Great Falcon War. The Knights live in mountanous countryside, and are adapted tot hat lifestyle. ongoing wars with the Falcons and Dragon Masters have led to the creation of the Slayers, an elite band of trained Dragon-killers and paladins. The army is famed for their tactical expertise, and it's navy is a well-trained force to be reckoned with. However, it is believed that the evil Blackguard operates here.
Allies: Dark Forest.
Enemies: Dragon Masters, Black Falcons

Ninja: The Ninja lands, known as Ninjara, are bound by a strict code of honor, Bushido. The Shogun generals who rule this land are supported by their vassals, Daimyo, or dukes, who wield vast ashigaru armies. Ashigaru are the primary infantry, commanded by the samurai knights. The Ninja are a force to be reckoned with, and few wish to cross paths with a samurai warrior. Also, the ronin rebels are evil bandits who will stop at nothing to rob and pillage.
Allies: Dark Forest.
Enemies: None.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

LET IT CONTINUE!

Dragon Masters- Fierce warriors who ahve mastered the art of Dragon taming, these hardy men live in the barren, sun-scorched steppes of the west. Expert cavalrymen, they forge famous armor from their key mineral, obsidian, and are led by the powerful Lord Void. Majisto the Wise, a great sorcerer, also commands the army, and they wage an epic war against the Crusaders who, long before, ravaged their empire and forced them out of what is now Black Knight territory, thus earning them the name "Crusaders." Allies: Dark Forest, Fright Knights Enemies: Black Knights, Royal Knights, Knight's Kingdoms.

Wolfpack- Legendary bandits, rogues and mercenaries who hail from the marshy swamplands of the Fell Isle. The Wolfpack excel in guerilla fighting, striking quick and retreating. Thye are also great assasins and make good bodyguards. The Wolfpack has a rich history of independence and non-corfomity. They first were a refuge for all those who were exiled, and they took care of Graygon's remaining family after they were slaughtered in the Classic War. Recently, the King of Three Daggers waged war upon Fallmir Kath, who was defeated and killed. Seeking revenge, the Dark Forest rallied under Radjar Kath. Willem decided to end his vendetta, but Defoe Grimtongue, fed up with the peace, took the throne and invaded again. Allies: None Really Enemies: Dark Forest, Crusaders
Daimyo
Squire

Re: Oh.

Post by Daimyo »

Sir Terrance wrote:I do plan joining the roleplaying game as soon as I can. Sorry I forgot to refer to this http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... rules.html Can I still write what I want the Black Falcons to be? Here is what I would like:
Black Falcons:Noble strong warriors, experts with use of spears (most common weapon among them). Follow Christianity and build impressive castles. Allies: Knights Kingdom (both), Royal Knights, Crusaders.
This is probably o no importance to anybody, but terrance, wrong roleplay game. :lol:
Devari
Journeyman

Post by Devari »

Daimyo wrote:Wolfpack- Legendary bandits, rogues and mercenaries who hail from the marshy swamplands of the Fell Isle. The Wolfpack excel in guerilla fighting, striking quick and retreating. Thye are also great assasins and make good bodyguards. The Wolfpack has a rich history of independence and non-corfomity. They first were a refuge for all those who were exiled, and they took care of Graygon's remaining family after they were slaughtered in the Classic War. Recently, the King of Three Daggers waged war upon Fallmir Kath, who was defeated and killed. Seeking revenge, the Dark Forest rallied under Radjar Kath. Willem decided to end his vendetta, but Defoe Grimtongue, fed up with the peace, took the throne and invaded again. Allies: None Really Enemies: Dark Forest, Crusaders
ARG! You guilt-tripped me into posting! I canna resist any longer!

Pretty good. Just, we have the Forestmen as an ally. And we have spies and informants all over the world.

Very good, though. :)
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

I noticed this goes under faction history, so I was wondering, could I write a history for the bulls?