[BrickLords] Level 2 is open !

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Denix
Villein

[BrickLords] Level 2 is open !

Post by Denix »

Dear Lords,

Today is a great day !
The level 2 of the Deep is now open to you. A new big adventure !

With the level 2 come a lot of new things :
- 2 new monsters, the "barbarian" and the "evil paladin",
- 2 new potions, "invulnerability" and "strenght enhanced",
- 1 new shop, the "potions shop",
- 1 making of.

And it will be more difficult to treach ...

One of you will be surprised by the changes in the hall of fame.
Now, the values used are the the caracteristics of the bricklords before modifications due to the equipment.
It is more equitable, I think.
Don't worry if I'm on top, it's because I was the first to enter in the level 2 ;-)

Good game !
Denix, great commander
My [url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Denix]brickshelf gallery[/url].
kaloo
Laborer

Post by kaloo »

I played that a while ago, but I never beat more than the first goblin/skeleton guy, I couldn't find enough weapons... But it was fun until I walked into a guy who had 3x my strength and always ended with the same amount of health no matter what I did to it???

I just started my third new game of today, first door i go through I'm faced w/ some undead bricklord w/ HALF my strength, it killed me in about 3 seconds.

Anyway I recommend playing it to anyone who thinks they'll have better luck than me. Or maybe I was so bad because I never read any rules... Yah, thats probably it, I'll go look for some rules...

btw, If you haven't seen it before, this is the site>> http://www.bricklords.net
Lollius has been placed by the side of the road so that all who pass may say 'hello Lollius' - Inscription on roman tomb
SirCumferance
Laborer

Post by SirCumferance »

Megablocks! I don't have the map for this! :lol:
I am the queen of France!

... Maker of Castle Crusade

Mail me! kullvox03222@yahoo.com
Bruce N H
Precentor of the Scriptorium

Post by Bruce N H »

Denix,

After logging in, when I go to play, either by clicking "continue the game where you leave it" or "load your game saved on ___", I get kicked back to the front page rather than entering the dungeon. This is on IE 5.2 for Mac, which worked just fine with level one. Oddly, I just tried logging in with Mozilla, which did not work with level 1, and it works.
Shoot. I see what people mean about the gold pieces. At least I still have my good weaponry. Are the same things still unbreakable?

Bruce
Denix
Villein

Post by Denix »

Bruce N H wrote:After logging in, when I go to play, either by clicking "continue the game where you leave it" or "load your game saved on ___", I get kicked back to the front page rather than entering the dungeon. This is on IE 5.2 for Mac, ...
I haven't test it on Mac.
It's a new protection checking the frame name in order to block the dudes playing on an other window to cheat.

Sorry,
Denix
My [url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Denix]brickshelf gallery[/url].
Devari
Journeyman

Post by Devari »

Very fun! Thanks!
sith35
Freeman

Post by sith35 »

Ok, I have played quite a bit in level 2. Now I was too lazy to try and map it out so I did a lot of wandering around. So first if anyone has started a map I would love to have a look at it. Second I am not sure if it is a bug or not, but I go through the door that you need the gold key. And the after some more venturing I end up comming to a screen the is all tan and no direction arrow, or I will encounter a enemy and the backround is tan. I am still able to battle, but after the fight all I am left with is the tan screen and no direction arrow. So I just hit back on my browser so I can turn around. Some help please.
If it doesn't fit FORCE IT! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyways.
SirCumferance
Laborer

Post by SirCumferance »

There is a map. Look in the miscellaneous downloads section.
I am the queen of France!

... Maker of Castle Crusade

Mail me! kullvox03222@yahoo.com