BRIK BATTLES: Medieval Warfare -- Website Debut

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games

Are you interested in playing Brik Battles?

YES
78%
NO
22%

Total votes: 9

Ramus
Laborer

BRIK BATTLES: Medieval Warfare -- Website Debut

Post by Ramus »

Hola to all....

My site for Brik Battles: Medieval Warfare is finally close to completion.

Please check it out.
http://www.brikbattles.com

BRIK BATTLES: Medieval Warfare is a tabletop fantasy war-game based on Lego bricks. The rules system is simple and easy to learn, yet sophisticated enough to allow ‘semi-realistic’ battles to be fought between a diverse range of fantasy Lego armies.
The game is based upon a system where you are an army general who will then choose your troops from a variety of available LEGO figures and pit your army against your opponents. Games normally include 2 to 4 players.

-------------------------------

The forums are open to anyone who wishes to sign up. This site will be the primary information & community site for Brik Battles players.

I welcome any and all comments & suggestions.
(on the game & website)

So please, drop by & check it out.

I will be releasing the first version of the rules soon.
(Finally) :shock:

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
-- Ramus

PS: I am looking to fully test & flesh out the game as much as possible. Anyone who is interested let me know.
(There's only so much one man can do) :lol:
SirCumferance
Laborer

Post by SirCumferance »

I can't seem to find the rules! I went to the download section, but when I click a download it just brings up some picture.

Anyways, you gave me a good idea with the "Action Phase". My game has two phases in which you may choose to attack attack, move move, attack move, or move attack. I never even thought of using actions! I will have to 'steal' that idea. :lol: Expect me to steal a few more, too! :wink:
I am the queen of France!

... Maker of Castle Crusade

Mail me! kullvox03222@yahoo.com
Mr. D
Councilor

Post by Mr. D »

Very nice site. Can't wait till the rules are up. I became a member and posted in the forum. One question: how do I upload an avatar picture? I'd also be interested in helping you test the game if you let me know what's involved.
Ramus
Laborer

Post by Ramus »

The rules will be posted ASAP. To upload your avatar, go the the user control panel & edit your avatar.
http://www.brikbattles.com/profile.php?do=editavatar
The last option on the avatar section is upload.
:wink:

Mr. D... I replied to your post. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
-- Ramus
Mr. D
Councilor

Post by Mr. D »

Thank you for your patience, Ramus; My custom avatar is uploaded. By the way, everyone, BrikBattles.com is a great site, with a forum and every thing. I recommend that you sign up in the forum.
On a different note (sorry if I'm stealing your thunder, Ramus), some of the rules are up in the "Downloads" section!
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

Hi Ramus,

Your site looks great. I dont know if I will participate but I have a few suggestions.

-Please capitalize LEGO because it looks better
-Add a disclaimer to your site similar to the one we have at CC on the bottom of each page

This is an unofficial fan created LEGO website, and is not sponsored, authorized or endorsed by The LEGO Group. Visit the official LEGO website: www.lego.com

I think that all of the castle gaming fans will enjoy Brick Battles.

Thanks!

Ben E.
Sets Admin
Ramus
Laborer

Post by Ramus »

Good ideas.

Will do.

-- Ramus