NEW ROLEPLAY DISCUSSION THREAD

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

For the record, if anyone wants to rp with me, some of my characters are open, so PM me. :wink:
ZIGGY!
Squire

Post by ZIGGY! »

I think it`s going great, I`m really enjoying myself :) . Thanks to Remyth, my rp partner (sort of) and of course to the one and only Michael for running this and helping us all out, THANKS A BILLION!! :D :) :P
I've been let back on, zip-adee-doo-dah!
nazgul
Artisan

Post by nazgul »

This seems to be running ahead smoothly, but there's been one thing that I've found confusing. The posting of new characters has become more common than new sections. Hopefully this will change. Just my two yen.

-nazgul
"You know the golden rule, He who has the gold makes the rules"
I'm 13.
Remyth
Trade King
Location: At the corner of Nowhere Avenue and Not Close to Anything Street

Post by Remyth »

nazgul wrote:This seems to be running ahead smoothly, but there's been one thing that I've found confusing. The posting of new characters has become more common than new sections. Hopefully this will change. Just my two yen.

-nazgul
This is probably because we are just starting out. I think that everyone needs to create their characters before they post, so that people know who they are talking about. I persoanly think that once this gets moving forward more in the future, their will be more post than new characters.

Thanks,
Thomas Wunz <><

"A nameless, shapeless beast from the dark underside of Chat." - Josh Wedin

[url=http://flickr.com/photos/11381994@N00/]Flickr[/url]
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

nazgul wrote:This seems to be running ahead smoothly, but there's been one thing that I've found confusing. The posting of new characters has become more common than new sections. Hopefully this will change. Just my two yen.
Take it from an old hand...

It doesn't get any better.

What I've learned to do is pretty much ignore the character descriptions until I've seen them in a post or two.

Then I get curious and come back here to see who they are.

Oh, and my apologies for not posting for (gasp!) about two days. It's been a horrendously busy weekend.
LEGO-las
Apprentice

Post by LEGO-las »

One more charcter...

Name: Ethaund Seud
Looks: Longish brown hair, dark eyes, and traveling clothes
Tools: Longbow, broadsword, throwing spears, many concealed knives (up sleeves, in boots, etc.), and general equipment for survival in the wild
Background: Ethuand was born a peasant's son, and still lives as a hunter. He recently has taken to the T'Ork mountains and the nearby wilderness as a hunting ground. He tends to avoid other people, and rarely enters more than a tiny village.
Other: Ethuand is humble, yet fiercely powerful when roused.
Type of Character: Secondary
Mike Viper
Archer
Location: At home practicing my singing, building, or hanging around with friends.

Post by Mike Viper »

Hey, if anyone feels like taking on any undead deomic forces, and wants a partner, just ask and I'll send along a member of either the Green Dragons, or the Hunters, both being my official holy fighting forces, dedicated to killing off the spawn of the underworlds using crosses, stakes, silver and the like.
I ow it to wunztwice for directing me here.
LEGO-las
Apprentice

Post by LEGO-las »

So, 'bout my new island, Hawkfin. They're gonna get... paranoid... by Ethuand, and *possibly* put the island under quarantine. If anyone wants to smuggle themselves onto the island, PM me.
Lord Felix
Landlord

Post by Lord Felix »

Lord Felix? Where are you? I've been waiting for you to continue on. Just askin.
Akk! I forgot and I have not had enough time to be able to write a little. I'll get on that RIGHT NOW! (9/30/06)

Sorry!
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Dandin]Brickshelf[/url]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/8499398@N07/]Flickr[/url]
[url=http://www.myspace.com/candlemusic]My Band: Candle[/url]
nazgul
Artisan

Post by nazgul »

I haven't been posting often because I'm getting a ton of homework from school. So to try keep my characters actually going about I would like to say that anybody who wants to use my characters are free to.

-nazgul
"You know the golden rule, He who has the gold makes the rules"
I'm 13.
smcginnis
Justiciar

Post by smcginnis »

New Character (my first bad guy, yay! :D).

Name: Asmordre

Looks: Short greying hair; white goatee; curly black mustache; thin build; 5' 11".

Tools: He carries a long, thin sword with a blade that shines darkly, and a dagger of similar description. His clothes are made of silks and other fine cloths, and are colored black with red lining. He wears gloves of the same colors at all times.

Background: Three years ago he appeared at the manor of Xavier Wylde with four followers, and quickly took over operations, promising the men-at-arms and servants better pay. He imprisoned the first man to speak out against him. Wylde was ordered to continue life at court as usual, but with Asmordre making the decisions. Lately though, Wylde has been 'acting up', as Asmordre put it, and needed to be punished. Nothing is known about his life before he came to Wylde Manor.

Other: Asmordre has a cold, demeaning personality. Even though he doesn't appear to care what people think of him, or how many people he has to hurt to get what he wants, he does seem to have some morals. For instance, he seems to be opposed to killing and torture, preferring just to imprison people or annoy them. What his goal is is not exactly known, some say power, others say money, and still others say both.

Type of Character: Secondary (for now).

~smcginnis
Learning French.

Say it "ESS-MICK-GIN-ISS", with a hard "G", as in "get".

I'm a Pumpkin.

[url=http://www.freerice.com/]Free Rice[/url]
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

nazgul wrote:I haven't been posting often because I'm getting a ton of homework from school. So to try keep my characters actually going about I would like to say that anybody who wants to use my characters are free to.
Same here.

But I think I'm starting to become more free now. 8)
smcginnis
Justiciar

Post by smcginnis »

Sorry I haven't been role-playing lately. It's not from lack of time, rather lack of inspiration. I hope to catch up soon. Also, I'd been doing my posts in semi-realtime, i.e. with the days matching up, but since I haven't posted in so long, I don't think I'll continue that way.

~smcginnis
Learning French.

Say it "ESS-MICK-GIN-ISS", with a hard "G", as in "get".

I'm a Pumpkin.

[url=http://www.freerice.com/]Free Rice[/url]
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

smcginnis wrote:Sorry I haven't been role-playing lately. It's not from lack of time, rather lack of inspiration. I hope to catch up soon. Also, I'd been doing my posts in semi-realtime, i.e. with the days matching up, but since I haven't posted in so long, I don't think I'll continue that way.

~smcginnis
I have tried to be interested, but I can't, somehow. Maybe I just miss the old Castle factions. I think I'll just stick with the original CCRP (alongside Mike), which already has my characters established, and I know what I want to do.

And anyway, school's been really tough. Coursework everywhere...the idiots aren't too easy either. Yesterday I got kicked in the eye :roll: .

So I think I'll stay an old-timer...

- Matt
ZIGGY!
Squire

Post by ZIGGY! »

Neat post Remyth :) but you could have let me have some of the battle to, a post doesn't have to complete a section you can leave it halfway, for someone else to finish. :wink: Also you might want to try using MS word and pasting it on here, I noticed it was very messed up when I pasted it in my file.
I've been let back on, zip-adee-doo-dah!