My Stories

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
Prince Imdol
Master

My Stories

Post by Prince Imdol »

I you guys are interested I am publishing a Si-Fi story. You can read it on my mocpage.

I know you guys are all about medieval so i started to write a medieval story!
Prince Imdol is one of the main charecters.
Thomas C.
"Sow a thought, reap an action;
Sow an action, reap a habit.
Sow a habit, reap a character.
Sow a character, reap a destiny"

"Don't let school interfere with your education."-Huckleberry Finn
Prince Imdol
Master

My Medieval Story

Post by Prince Imdol »

“Fredric, Fredric!” I turned around. “Don’t go out there and fight. It’s too dangerous.” I turned back to my mother. She was running through a crowd trying to get my attention. “I am in the command of the house of Arodol. I have no choice. This is the last city. We have to fight or we will all die.” She gave me a pair of flowers. I took them and she turned around slowly and started to cry. Her daughter Isabel tried to comfort her. The main residence of the city lined the paths saying good by’s by to there love ones. I rode down the stairs and came to the large gate of the city Medioctelem. Two Hundred knights of the house were in back of me. I was at first honored before the war started to be in command of the house of the knights. Then when everything turned out to be bad, I was sad and scared. But I did not want to be in a battle. But waiting on the edge of something I can’t escape is even worse. “Form up, men.” My horse Doran was also disturbed. She had seen too much battle in too short of a time. It was all out war. And I was the last commander.
The last of my knights from the fords were behind now in 2 lines, one hundred men per line. The ruins of and ancient wall stood out before us. My small army started to gain speed. The large stones of the white path were places by my ancestors.
My father fell here trying to defend the small strategic position. I was to take his place as king of the country after the war was over, or if I was still alive. But now I was just still a garrison commander. I started to get serge of madness in my throat. I wanted to avenge my father. I was going to retake the position that my father and grandfather fought so hard to claim. “Form up men, sound the charge.” The horn of the city rang out and all of us started to gallop. “Charge!” I held of my sword high in the air. The wall was getting closer and closer. Then, an arrow, the knight next to me was hit, then several others behind me. We had decreased a 3rd in size. I still led the charge. We all galloped under the gate of the wall and a large host with pikes greeted us. The first line of horse men took heavy casualties. Then my line came in and the pike men were broken and routed. Some of my men dismounted and started to fight on foot. We were winning of the east bank. Many of the enemy men were routing now. I killed one man with a flag, and then another, before long all of the men had now crossed the bridge and were routed. We had one the battle, for the east side.
“Drive them to the river!” The horse men and foot men spread out and went into all the parts of the ruined city. I leaped down from my horse and drew my sword. Trampling enemies was no longer useful. I swung my sword around in an arch and hit the first man. He had no armor. They all were almost naked. I spun my horses reins around and told here go back to the already safe and claimed territory. All we needed to do is destroy the last tunnel and then all the enemy men were trapped in here. I ran and took out a small explosive. They had just discovered a kind of powder the lighted when you lit it with fire. I took out a torch and lit it. Then I placed the small round ball right at the tunnels edge. I lit it and ran back as fast as I could. Man after man ran behind me toward the tunnel. I covered my ears, and then it was all over. Then men were dead. We had one this battle and the besieged Antioch was no longer under siege. “Fredric, the council of Arodol has sent forth a host of 2000 men under our command.” My companion brother Ben was huffing. He was stabbed in the leg. “Let’s get that wound fixed, now!” I let him lean on me I dropped him off at the infirmary. The ruins were grayish white. It was filled with arches, doorways, alleys, and buildings with high towers. Then on the ground inside the city walls was a green courtyard with grass and a star in the middle and a large tree. Everything was as it should be. It was quiet. “Sir, the Stewart has arrived.” The messenger went back to his duties as a watchman and looked at me from his post. Everyone was looking at me. I knew what they wanted. I quickly grabbed the flag and ran up to a high point on the ridge or a building. “Men of Medioctelem, we have fought many wars, and lost many battles at the sight of this city. This city has been occupied by enemies many times. My father King Arodol fought hard for this position and stood a last stand. He has fallen. Now he has been avenged. This city was once ours, and now it will be ours from now and on. We shall stand to the last man in this war. We shall avenge all of the brave men that have fought against these foul beasts. Let the armies of the enemy know that the land of my people will never fall into the hands of the enemy again. Now, we take the glory for fighting a battle with everything against us, the glory for Rohanador.” I held my sword and my flag out high in the air. The flag of Rohanador blew high in the wind. The army cheered. The city of Antioch was retaken. This time for good.

Chapter 2

“Ben,” “Fredric.” My brother came to me and held out a mug of ale. “I herd you single handedly took out 100 men.” I looked at him and smiled. “You were right behind me fighting. All I wish now is that our father was here.” We had a moment of silence. Our father was the last king, but he had two strong sons to sooner or later take his place. A man tapped me on the shoulder. “Your family has arrived.” The messenger turned around and walked away. He looked like he was in a good mood. He had an arrow wound in his chest. I knew that he was one of the men that had gotten hit by the arrow volley during the charge. I turned around to see a young girl. “Isabel!” I took her up in my arms and she started laughing. My mother came around the corner. She was smiling but I could tell she was just done with her crying from when I had left for battle. She looked at us and said. “You two are too dirty for dinner. Go on now wash up.” I could tell she was not serious. My armor was stained with blood, and my face was dirty. “We will go check in to the inn, and we will see you at dinner.” She turned away and left me and Ben with Isabel. The small 10 year old girl was laughing as I gave her a piggy back ride. “Are you hungry for the feast?” She smiled and nodded. We walked through a doorway and out into the street. It was a quiet night. The enemy was lying low. Or they could have fallen back and regrouped. I knew that they would probably attack tomorrow at midday. At least all of the civilians would be gone to Mediotelem, and we would have a strong defense. All of the soldiers were heading toward the main city hall. Some of the family members were with the husbands, brothers, or fathers. Some of the family members were sitting on the street crying because they lost someone in battle. They looked up at me and smiled, because of the victory. I walked under a doorway of three enormous arches. We were at the city hall. The pillars were lined with gold. The grass in front was greener than anything I had ever seen. Soldiers lined the walkways and the praetorian guards opened the large gates. “Prince Fredric, your seat has been prepared
.”

In Antioch, 2 hours after noon.

“It has been very quiet on the other side. The enemy is lying low. Scouts report that they have brought in a new host, with siege engines. I can’t guess why because we don’t have any gates or walls on the northern side.” I had had a good night before. No distractions. I still was not hungry from the night before. My family had left home. Ben had gone to an outpost position with 500 men. I stayed here to defend. 1500 men were now under my command. “Send scouts to Cair Dythos. Have archers, and spear men defend the ridge. Send 200 men to defend the shores of the river. They might have boats. That might be the siege engines.” The man shot to his orders telling garrison commanders to do certain things. I went over to the smother and got my newly finished sword. It was still a little hot from the oven. “Fred.” I turned around to see Ben running toward me with about 100 of his infantry. “They broke our defenses. They have taken the bridge and the northern bank. Battalions of men are crossing the river
Thomas C.

kelderic
Knight Bannerett

Post by kelderic »

Awesome!

Kelderic
Battling with college to try and prevent the dark age.
Prince Imdol
Master

Post by Prince Imdol »

I hope to edit all the spelling errors out.
Thomas C.

The Panther
Peasant

Post by The Panther »

Very good! And you had better illustrate this! :D
Keep on Truckin'
Prince Imdol
Master

Post by Prince Imdol »

Well I have just illistrated the 3rd chapter. When Fred leaves with a company of horsemen and scouts out places. Its almost done. ANd you can go to see some of the places in Rohanador at this site. http://www.freewebs.com/rohanador
Thomas C.

sarous
Foot Soldier

Post by sarous »

great im makeing one as well
Riath Angel Sin, the soul reaping hexblade