Eragon Book

Discussion of topics concerning life in the middle ages around the world, including architecture, history, and warfare.
Danju the Clever
Artisan

Post by Danju the Clever »

You know, the fact I have Anti-Shurtugal in my sig, and you are clearly Eragon-obsessed from your sig and name, and we posted in the same topic in order....the irony is killing me. :shock:
DARKspawn
Lord

Post by DARKspawn »

Danju the Clever wrote:You know, the fact I have Anti-Shurtugal in my sig, and you are clearly Eragon-obsessed from your sig and name, and we posted in the same topic in order....the irony is killing me. :shock:
I caught that too - I was confused at first ... then began laughing :lol:

I really like this fig, especially as I don't own one. I saw her on Bricklink not long ago for US$10, but endd up spending all my money on plants (LEGO plants, of course;))
Shurtugal
Bailiff
Location: On the Albertan Prairies, listening to some slow country music

Post by Shurtugal »

Danju the Clever wrote:You know, the fact I have Anti-Shurtugal in my sig, and you are clearly Eragon-obsessed from your sig and name, and we posted in the same topic in order....the irony is killing me.
Haha. FYI, I was never obsessed by Eragon, and in truth I don't hold his books in very high regard(especially after having read them a second time), but I do like the world he's created. I think the movie will be better than the books, but in my mind, it's the idea that matters, not so much the way they are conveyed(but that is a bonus)
But this is not the place to discuss this...

P.S. A whole website against it? Isn't that a bit much. but i guess you could say that about the fan sites, too..... :D
~Andrew C.

[url=http://www.mocpages.com/home.php]MOCpages![/url]

Eka ai fricai un Shur'tugal! I am a Rider and a friend!
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

These posts have been split and locked. Stay on topic. I am locking this thread.

Ben
CC Sets Admin