Kingdom of Loathing

Discussion of topics concerning life in the middle ages around the world, including architecture, history, and warfare.
Horak the Great
Peasant

Kingdom of Loathing

Post by Horak the Great »

Hey Folks,

Check this out, you might enjoy it:

http://www8.kingdomofloathing.com/

Funny online RPG!!!
MaxiVisVires
Squire
Location: San Diego, CA If I was any closer to LEGOLand, I'd be living there

Post by MaxiVisVires »

I currently play KoL. It's a nice game to play when you have an hour or so at work to burn. There's a bunch of us on Bricklink that have our clan on there together.
"The Wise Warrior, When he moves, Is never confused; When he acts, Is never at a loss."
[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=kaylinda]Vis Vires Toys[/url] | [url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.c ... xivisvires]My Brickshelf[/url]
kelderic
Knight Bannerett

Post by kelderic »

This is pretty cool. It's very confusing though.

Kelderic
Battling with college to try and prevent the dark age.
amadeus
Apprentice

Post by amadeus »

perhaps the most peculiar game i've ever played. its really strange but addictingly fun. Ingame, my name is kinkoz, and im tEh Acordian Criminal.
DS9
Laborer

Post by DS9 »

I play GuildWars, and i'm very happy with it! It even got WoW of it's place! GW is now number 2. WoW aint in the list no more :lol:
Crazy.. i was crazy once.. once they put me in a round room with a dot in the corner i liked that dot i counted that dot... one.. one..one..one ..it drove me crazy!! Crazy?!? I was crazy once!!
sarous
Foot Soldier

Post by sarous »

D&D online 8)
Riath Angel Sin, the soul reaping hexblade
amadeus
Apprentice

Post by amadeus »

I didn't like Guild Wars at all, and I don't know why, just the game was really unappealing to me. I thought WoW was amazing, except for the 15 bucks per month.

I play Silkroad Online, it's a fantasy rpg based off the ancient silkroad. It's great because you can have jobs such as a hunter, merchant and theif in the game, and it has a vast amount of skills and character builds.

I also like it becuase it uses some actual chinese weapons and names of armor. Also, most of the game's monsters are based off chinese, japanese, arab, berber, and greek mythology, which I LOVE.

Try it out

www.silkroadonline.net
Saaz
Freeman

Post by Saaz »

I just started playing KoL a couple days ago, based on a recommendation in another thread on here. So far I like it. Got a level 4 or 5 Sauceror, but now that I've got the hang of it, I might look at the other classes and start over.