Christmas Game

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Christmas Game

Post by Maedhros »

Athos wrote: We played a Halloween game like this at eurobricks, where everyone contributed one line to the story at a time. It was kind of fun. Maybe we could do something similar here?

Steve
The grumpy old elf cursed under his breath as he plodded through the snow.
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
sarous
Foot Soldier

Post by sarous »

in the trees near the elf prince sarous watched wondering why the elf was grumbling, jumping from the branch landing in front of the elf sarous asked" elf whats wrong?"
Riath Angel Sin, the soul reaping hexblade
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

The grumpy old elf cursed under his breath as he plodded through the snow. In the trees near the elf prince Sarous watched wondering why the elf was grumbling, jumping from the branch landing in front of the elf sarous asked:

"Elf whats wrong?"

"Oh, my poor back", he grumbled while fixing his gaze on Sarous "Hmph, hmph, someone has stolen Santas´ hat!"
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
sarous
Foot Soldier

Post by sarous »

mabe i can help find the rouge that stole the jolly fat man's hat?
Athos
Councilor of the Realm

Post by Athos »

"Do you have any idea what this rogue looked like?" asked Sauros.

"Well," said the elf, "She had long black hair, about six feet tall and very large..."
[url=http://www.johnny-thunder.blogspot.com/]Travel with Johnny Thunder![/url]
sarous
Foot Soldier

Post by sarous »

(athos you spelled my name wrong)
"well"sarous sayed"thanks to you the rouge is as good as caught"
Lamanda2
Merchant

Post by Lamanda2 »

The grumpy old elf cursed under his breath as he plodded through the snow. In the trees near the elf prince Sarous watched wondering why the elf was grumbling, jumping from the branch landing in front of the elf sarous asked:

"Elf whats wrong?"

"Oh, my poor back", he grumbled while fixing his gaze on Sarous "Hmph, hmph, someone has stolen Santas´ hat!"

"Maybe I can help find the rouge that stole the jolly fat man's hat?
Do you have any idea what this rogue looked like?"

Asked Sarous.

"Well,"
said the elf,
"She had long black hair, about six feet tall and very large..."

"Well"
Sarous said,
"Thanks to you the rouge is as good as caught."

"There! In the snow, there are tracks leading that way!"
Shouted the elf.

~Amanda
[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Lamanda]Bricks & Customs[/url]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/lamanda2/]My Flickr[/url]
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by ottoatm »

"Elf whats wrong?"

Asked Sarous.

"Well,"
said the elf,

"Well"
Sarous said,

Shouted the elf.
"Well... right you are!"
Grinned Sarous, clapping his hands together in apparent glee.
"Now"
Sarous continued...
"What's this all worth to you?"

:)
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

[url=http://legelot.50webs.com/mainPages/myStory.html]My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot![/url]
[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World]CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild[/url]
JoshWedin
Chevalier de Chèvre

Post by JoshWedin »

"Elf whats wrong?"

Asked Sarous.

"Well,"
said the elf,

"Well"
Sarous said,

Shouted the elf.

"Well... right you are!"
"Now"
Sarous continued...
"What ever happened to the Christmas spirit?!", the old elf cried. Springing up, he lept upon Sarous and tied him to a nearby tree. "Try to profit off of Christmas, eh?", screamed the codger defiantly,"Fine, I'll go after the rogue myself!" And he tromped determinedly off into forest, leaving the prince sobbing pitifully.
AFOL and his money are easily parted.

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/ak_brickster/8 ... hotostream][img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8252/85336074 ... 2a10_t.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://www.Brothers-Brick.com]The Brothers Brick[/url]
sarous
Foot Soldier

Post by sarous »

JoshWedin wrote:

"Elf whats wrong?"

Asked Sarous.

"Well,"
said the elf,

"Well"
Sarous said,

Shouted the elf.

"Well... right you are!"
"Now"
Sarous continued...
"What ever happened to the Christmas spirit?!", the old elf cried. Springing up, he lept upon Sarous and tied him to a nearby tree. "Try to profit off of Christmas, eh?", screamed the codger defiantly,"Fine, I'll go after the rogue myself!" And he tromped determinedly off into forest, leaving the prince sobbing pitifully.
(sarous does not need to profit from the quest)
"wait" cried sarous "the reason why i asked is because i was look ing for donations to the orphange on volokaren but since this is christmas i will work for free."
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

sarous wrote:The grumpy old elf cursed under his breath as he plodded through the snow. In the trees near the elf prince Sarous watched wondering why the elf was grumbling, jumping from the branch landing in front of the elf sarous asked:

"Elf whats wrong?"

Asked Sarous.

"Well,"
said the elf,

"Well"
Sarous said,

Shouted the elf.

"Well... right you are!"
"Now"
Sarous continued...

"Wait", cried Sarous "the reason why I asked is because I was looking for donations to the orphange on volokaren but since this is christmas I will work for free."
"Orphanage, eh?" The elf stopped and turned around to face Sarous. "I haven´t heard of this Volokaren thing... is it close to the North Pole?"
- Augustinus Hipponensis
sarous
Foot Soldier

Post by sarous »

"no my father is the monarch of the island its in the south" replyed sarous
sarous
Foot Soldier

Post by sarous »

my father made the orphanage with what stone and wood supllys he could. now let us follow the tracks and speak of this later
JoshWedin
Chevalier de Chèvre

Post by JoshWedin »

"Elf whats wrong?"

Asked Sarous.

"Well,"
said the elf,

"Well"
Sarous said,

Shouted the elf.

"Well... right you are!"
"Now"
Sarous continued...

"Wait", cried Sarous "the reason why I asked is because I was looking for donations to the orphange on volokaren but since this is christmas I will work for free."

"Orphanage, eh?" The elf stopped and turned around to face Sarous. "I haven´t heard of this Volokaren thing... is it close to the North Pole?"

"no my father is the monarch of the island its in the south" replyed sarous
my father made the orphanage with what stone and wood supllys he could. now let us follow the tracks and speak of this later
Suddenly, the buxom rogue leapt out from behind the sapling she had hid behind and bashed both of them over the heads with a candy cane. As the old elf passed out, he could have sworn the lady rogue was whistling "Little less talk and a lot more action". But he was probably wrong. Anyway, he liked peppermint and now his head had practically been caved in by the stuff.
AFOL and his money are easily parted.

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/ak_brickster/8 ... hotostream][img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8252/85336074 ... 2a10_t.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://www.Brothers-Brick.com]The Brothers Brick[/url]
kelderic
Knight Bannerett

Post by kelderic »

"Elf whats wrong?"

Asked Sarous.

"Well,"
said the elf,

"Well"
Sarous said,

Shouted the elf.

"Well... right you are!"
"Now"
Sarous continued...

"No my father is the monarch of the island its in the south", replyed Sarous, "my father made the orphanage with what stone and wood supplies he could. Now let us follow the tracks and speak of this later".

Suddenly, the buxom rogue leapt out from behind the sapling she had hid behind and bashed both of them over the heads with a candy cane. As the old elf passed out, he could have sworn the lady rogue was whistling "Little less talk and a lot more action". But he was probably wrong. Anyway, he liked peppermint and now his head had practically been caved in by the stuff.
The old Elf returned to consciousness. "what in Megablocks just happened", he thought. He started to get up, and heard a crackling noise. He looked around, and realized he and the still unconsciousness Sarous were lying on thin ice at the center of a large river. "Megablocks!"

Kelderic
Battling with college to try and prevent the dark age.