Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: April

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: April

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

All questions regarding the Roleplay should go here!
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Just a reminder: Don't forget to post your character's location and grid coordinates!

http://www.lugnet.com/~1850/CC-Roleplay/Map/
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Name:Fraun Jerlock
Equipment:Black Bow,silver sword,some magic,and fists place in hierarchy:Captain of a band of forestmen known as the Rangers.
Info:Was born to a peasant family. mother died giving birth to him. Father was killed by a evil knight.He was raised by an old wizard named Voolmark. other; He has a horse named whisper.
Space rocks.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Welcome to the Classic-Castle Roleplay, forester3291! It's good another Forestman!

Have you read the rules? If so, feel free to start posting!

Nathan
C-C Roleplay Website Master
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Thanks!! I've been reading the roleplay for a couple of weeks and look forward to posting.But before I do I'm going to read it one more time just to make sure I don't make any mistakes :wink: .
Space rocks.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Just a reminder: Don't forget to post your character's location and grid coordinates!

http://www.lugnet.com/~1850/CC-Roleplay/Map/
Nathan, have you put up the faction histories?
We really need to keep the game running, so post more people!
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

forester3291 wrote:Still waiting for some feedback. Not very experienced at roleplaying and such.Feedback would be greatly apreciated. In case you can't tell I'm very impatient :D .

It looks good so far.

Remember, not everyone can be online all the time...so don't expect feedback right away.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Daimyo wrote:
forester3291 wrote:Still waiting for some feedback. Not very experienced at roleplaying and such.Feedback would be greatly apreciated. In case you can't tell I'm very impatient :D .
Err... kind of hard to understand here.
Read the rules, for one.
If you want me to be honest, which you asked for and really don't want, here you go...
The first post has almost no background at all and is completely oblivious to its surroundings.
It doesn't make any sense whatsoever. And I think Fraun's assailant wouldn't shoot a pillar of fire at him for no reason and run off.
Your character rocks though, and any new player is welcome. you're just starting and when I did I was a little rusty as well. Make afew improvements, and you're set to go. :D
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO: Sorry if I sounded rude. I just needed some feedback. No hard feelings :D ? DAIMYO: Thanks for the honesty. The beggining does kind of end abruptly. Thanks again for the fedback :) .
Space rocks.
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

I have a new charactor.

Name:Dordrot
Faction:Bull Knights
Equipment: Gammorean Guard axe,Bull Shield,leather jerkin with golden studs,and brown cloak.
Info: Was a servant to the Bull King untill he was assasined. When the falcons destroyed the castle Dordrot fled fearing his life. He ended up in dragon masters land. there he was taken prioner for tresspasing. He now lies in the dungeon wondering how to get out.
other;He has no family. He has overheard some of the guards talking of the return of the Bull King. Dordrot thinks he will come snd rescue him.
Space rocks.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

forester3291 wrote:I have a new charactor.

Faction:Bull Knights
Equipment: Gammorean Guard axe,Bull Shield,leather jerkin with golden studs,and brown cloak.
Info: Was a servant to the Bull King untill he was assasined. When the falcons destroyed the castle Dordrot fled fearing his life. He ended up in dragon masters land. there he was taken prioner for tresspasing. He now lies in the dungeon wondering how to get out.
other;He has no family. He has overheard some of the guards talking of the return of the Bull King. Dordrot thinks he will come snd rescue him.
:shock: :?
Sorry, not possible. You have to read the rules! Making up your own faction is against them and there never was a "Bull King", only Barbod's men who were killed long ago. Barbod is the only one left. Your knowledge of the Roleplay history is mediocre.

The last post you made rocked!
If it is okay with you, maybe your character's background and faction could be changed to Black Knight, as they are at war with the Falcons. Again, just some work to do, and you'll be rolling along!
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

How bout this....

Faction:none. But is loyal to the bulls.
Equipment: Gammorean Guard axe,bull Shield,leather jerkin with golden studs,and brown cloak.
Info: He was a messenger for the king and was gone while the Falcons destroyed the Bulls. He then wondered into dragon master land after hearing the news hoping to be helped instead he was thrown in prison for tresspassing. Because the Dragon Masters did not want conflict with the Falcons. other; He has overheard some of the guards talking of the return of the Barbod the Bull King. Although he did not know Barbod well he is joyous at this news.

Is that better Daimyo? :DAnd I do believe that Barbos's father was the bull King and was asasinated by a 15 year old Faolan. Correct me if I am wrong
Space rocks.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Hmmm... You probably are right about Faolan and all... And that is a whole lot better. Thanks
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Well....can he be a charactor? Oh yeah I'll be uploading pictures to brickshelf in a week or two so you can see what my charactors look like :D .
Space rocks.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

OF COURSE HE CAN!
LET"S GET CRACKIN'!