OT "Hoth" Falcon + BONUS For Sale

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
Blasterman
Steward

OT "Hoth" Falcon + BONUS For Sale

Post by Blasterman »

New in box (box has some rough corners).

Will throw in Vader, 5 extra Snowtroopers with LA blasters,
as well as Han and Chewie's LA blasters.

Asking $200. Any takers?

Thanks.
Last edited by Blasterman on Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
g2
Sir Postsalot

Post by g2 »

Those extra snowtroopers sure make this a tempting offer.

Unfortunately for me, the postage to Australia would be very expensive, and thus making it not an option.
sarous
Foot Soldier

Post by sarous »

if you would hold it for me until around may i would have the money for it but for now i say no
Riath Angel Sin, the soul reaping hexblade
Recluce
Landlord

Post by Recluce »

sarous wrote:if you would hold it for me until around may i would have the money for it but for now i say no
oh man, that's good! I needed a good laugh to wake me up.
sarous
Foot Soldier

Post by sarous »

what do you mean :|
Recluce
Landlord

Post by Recluce »

sarous wrote:what do you mean :|
What I mean is that if Blasterman is selling this it's probably because he needs money, and sooner rather than later. He can ill afford to wait 4 months so that you can maybe scrape together the funds to make good on your offer to purchase.
sarous
Foot Soldier

Post by sarous »

it is not mabe scrape the funds it is when i get them is the problem i would give $300 for it when i get the money but i might have it with in the next two weeks because i am moveing to quebec when our house sells and if i pack and help out i get $1000
babyjawa
Steward

Re: OT "Hoth" Falcon + BONUS For Sale

Post by babyjawa »

Blasterman wrote:New in box (box has some rough corners).

Will throw in Vader, 5 extra Snowtroopers with LA blasters,
as well as Han and Chewie's LA blasters.

Asking $200. Any takers?

Thanks.
Are the five extra snowtroopers the ones with bley hips or old grey hips?
supernova
Journeyman

Post by supernova »

actually im planning to start a star wars collection too (a little late, I know) and this sounds like a good opportunity to do so. Based on current bricklink prices, this is obviously a good deal, but based on MSRP its a little expensive.
Is your price firm, and does it include shipping (to the US of course)? :)
~~ Supernova ~~

Good trades with: Chrislad77, kelderic, Strider, Unknown Knight and ZIGGY!
wunztwice
Knight Bannerett

Post by wunztwice »

That is a very tempting offer, I wish I hadn't just ordered a bunch of parts from bricklink...

But right now my LEGO budget is getting a tad bit thin. I hope someone can take advantage of this!
in His grip, Chris

Feed my hobby? [url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=wunztwice]My Bricklink[/url]

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/wunztwice]My Flickr![/url]
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/wunztwice/]My Brickshelf![/url](not updated...)
<><
kelderic
Knight Bannerett

Post by kelderic »

Alas, I have no money right now. For reference, though, do you have any pictures of it?

Kelderic
Battling with college to try and prevent the dark age.
Recluce
Landlord

Post by Recluce »

supernova wrote:actually im planning to start a star wars collection too (a little late, I know) and this sounds like a good opportunity to do so. Based on current bricklink prices, this is obviously a good deal, but based on MSRP its a little expensive.
Supernova you can't really make a comparison to the MSRP, just like you can't with many castle sets. The popularity of the set, coupled with its relative scarcity, makes it a bit more expensive to get nowadays. Plus with those extras its a good buy. These sets are only going to get more expensive so don't wait.
supernova
Journeyman

Post by supernova »

Recluce wrote:
supernova wrote:actually im planning to start a star wars collection too (a little late, I know) and this sounds like a good opportunity to do so. Based on current bricklink prices, this is obviously a good deal, but based on MSRP its a little expensive.
Supernova you can't really make a comparison to the MSRP, just like you can't with many castle sets. The popularity of the set, coupled with its relative scarcity, makes it a bit more expensive to get nowadays. Plus with those extras its a good buy. These sets are only going to get more expensive so don't wait.
heh its just a bit painful to fork out 200 right now, considering im getting arkham asylum and batcave really soon.
plus once june comes, all the new sets are going to be reallly attractive.
and its going to be a bit of a hassle, cos if i do get it i will ship it to my friend's place in NY, and then pick it up when I go over in april.
and, i generally find bricklink prices for MISB relatively new sets a bit steep, so was hoping to get something closer to a deal :) plus i intend to open it, so was wondering if i should just wait for 1 opened set to come along.
~~ Supernova ~~

Good trades with: Chrislad77, kelderic, Strider, Unknown Knight and ZIGGY!
Blasterman
Steward

Post by Blasterman »

Are the five extra snowtroopers the ones with bley hips or old grey hips?
I'd have to dig them out of a big bag of troopers, but I'm guessing old gray because I got them waaay back.
I'll double check, and post my findings.
What I mean is that if Blasterman is selling this it's probably because he needs money, and sooner rather than later.
Actually...I found this at a local W-mart (only one btw), and thought I could maybe help someone who might want it. I figured $200 plus the extra figs would be a fair market price, considering what they're going for without anything extra. Basically, it really is a good deal.
sarous
Foot Soldier

Post by sarous »

$300 if you hold for atlest a month because i dont get the money till we move to quebec