Colossal Castle Contest IV - Winning Entries!

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
g2
Sir Postsalot

Post by g2 »

Congratulations to all the winners. Your creations were truly amazing, and to have won against so many great creations you definitely deserve your prizes.

Also a whole-hearted congratulations to the honourable mentions, as these creations were also very good.

Good job everyone, especially the admins.
NickGreat
Villein

Post by NickGreat »

Congratulations to all the winners and honorable mentions! I have been truly awed and amazed at the quantity AND quality of this years entries.

Most of all, a very big "Thank You" to the Admins at ClassicCastle for having organised this massive contest.
Thanks also to BrickForge and Little Armory Toys for the prizes I will now be eagerly awaiting for. :)
The dark tide
Gentleman

Post by The dark tide »

Yes congrats to the winners! Many, many thanks to the Admins and those who donated the prizes. I hoped to do a little better this year but alas my hopes were in vain. TIME TO START PLANNING FOR NEXT YEAR! :twisted:
"The sky grows black...shadow falls...the Dark Tide comes..."

[Edgar J.]
soratu
Gong Farmer

Post by soratu »

Well done to all involved, especially the winners. ;)

There were so many interesting and creative things that
I don't envy the judging panel, or those who will inevitably
have to dismantle some of those incredible creations. :P
Mark Stafford
Villein

Post by Mark Stafford »

Congratulations to all the Winners and Honourable mentions, and to those who didn't rank but made the field of entries so rich to look through. I wish I'd had time to enter, I fully intend to do so next year!

Cheers,
Mark.
sir Lomero
Villein

Post by sir Lomero »

Congratulations to all the winners and honorable mentions.

It was great contest, I can't wait next year edition ; )

Thanks to admin for organized it.
Lomero
brody
Laborer

Post by brody »

Congratulations to all, especially the winners, and thank you Admins for a fantastic job! I was not at all sure who the winners would be, there were so many great entries! The best part is the way I have been inspired by being able to see so many good MOCs, with so many good ideas incorporated into them. It is a really great opportunity to see what works and what doesn't. In this way, we (the LEGO castle community) are all winners.

Cheers!
Brody
KennDoubleN2
Serf

Post by KennDoubleN2 »

Wow, that was fast. Amazing work by the Admins! Thanks once again for putting on the contest.
Sir Dillon
Man-At-Arms

Post by Sir Dillon »

A big thanks to the Admins for taking the time to do all this! It was a lot of fun. :)

And congratulations to all the winners, and everyone else who entered. There were so many great entries this year, I'm thrilled to have gottan an honerable mention. :D
RichardAM
Merchant

Post by RichardAM »

Big congratulations to all the winners and certainly, all the other people that just entered.

After merely spectating in the past this was my first year entering, and while I didn't build much for entering, I have taken away a whole lot of inspiration and ideas from this competition. It's competitions like this that make you realise just how creative you can be with Lego, and definitely the only restriction is your imagination.

Top work all round I say! :wink:
fuzzy
Laborer

Post by fuzzy »

Congrats to Everyone who won!!!
these were great this year, and i did alot better than i thought.
unfortunatley, due to a camera malfunction, i did not get to enter my best. But man, everyone rocked
Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces
little darling, it seems like years since its been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and i say its all right
Jansen
Steward
Location: Pondering the paradox of organic American cheese...

Post by Jansen »

Awesome entries everybody! For those who didn't win (like me :oops: ) don't give up! This is about my 7th or 8th LEGO contest and I haven't won any, but I will not ever give up 8) ! Congrats to winners and honorable mentions, they were awesome :shock: ! WOW! I also would like to thank the admins who, every year, take time out of their schedule just for this contest :D ! I didn't win this year :evil: , but I'll warn you now, I will be back! :lol:
"An apple a day keeps people deathly-allergic to apples away."
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/gusalagupagoo/]flickr[/url]
Patron of the lego
Archer

Post by Patron of the lego »

So thats why supernova needed hemlock stronghold... How many royal knights do you have... Lucky, I three royal knights ... Edit:
Last edited by Patron of the lego on Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
CAI
Journeyman

Post by CAI »

Good work and congradulations to all the winners. The level of creativity keeps getting better every year.

Cheers.
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Cyin]Brickshelf Gallery[/url]
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

Copy from the main page:
The Master Builder prize will be awarded to the builder who entered 6 or more categories and had the highest score when their top six creation scores are averaged. This year the scores were extremely close. We are proud to announce the 2007 Classic-Castle.com Master Builder: Jens! Check out his submissions here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=215898

This year's Master Builder scores were extremely close. Please also congratulate the runners up: Tom Snellen and Kenn Oldham.

You may be wondering what what prizes will be awarded. Our Master Builder receives a 375/6075 Yellow Castle! Jens is also granted the title of Classic-Castle Master Builder until the conclusion of CCC V.