New Castle theme - new roleplay?

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Guys, enough. We're all friends here, or should be, for the laughter of the MegaBloks fans will be our only reward, if we quarrel. :wink:

Seriously, this has gone far enough. Settle your personal disputes with PMs or e-mail, please. Don't make me have to call in the admins.

- Matt
sarous
Foot Soldier

Post by sarous »

debar, the war between me and danju has been going on since i started so we are enemies because he believes i am about 9 when i am 16
Riath Angel Sin, the soul reaping hexblade
kelderic
Knight Bannerett

Post by kelderic »

sarous wrote:debar, the war between me and danju has been going on since i started so we are enemies because he believes i am about 9 when i am 16
Dude, so what. Ignore him. Why do you care how old he thinks you are. It doesn't matter. And Danju, ignore Sarous. If he tries to provoke you, don't let him. Jeez, who cares about spelling, or age. Ignore each other.

Kelderic
Battling with college to try and prevent the dark age.
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

Ignore each other.
Wisest words I have seen thus far. :)
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Just because I'm not actively Roleplaying, and am keeping my great wisdom and experience to myself*, doesn't mean that this forum is not being monitored. Sir Kohran, if you ever need some help, let us know.

Sarous and Danju:

Your feud is not amusing, and could result in banning--permanently. Drop it.

~Michael A. Joosten - Gaming Moderator~

*To exaggerate somewhat...
Rubberchickenknight
Squire

Post by Rubberchickenknight »

I live in Canada, you want to come to Ottawa and duel with me Sarous? I have a nice steel replicate of Anduril from LotR. :wink:

As for Priest names, I really like Stygian. Thanks Danju!

Matt BeDar, you should come to Ottawa, the capital of Canada, in the summer, and dispel some stereotypes... it's actually pretty warm... and a nice place...

I have decided that Morcia's capital will be called Lafdstad.
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

Nothing against canada, its just I'm to lazy and not old enough to drive.

Even though I live in New York I'm still to lazy to ask for a ride to canada, I don't have a job to pay back my friends or family, and I am still in school (although I have all of next week off)
Dwarves shall conquer all!!!
[url=http://brickroleplaying.freeforums.org][img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Doodstorm ... banner.png[/img][/url]
Lamanda2
Merchant

Post by Lamanda2 »

Sorry for being pretty inactive in the roleplay lately. I got hooked on one of my favorite games (Final Fantasy Tactics 8) ).
Plus we got about 2 feet of snow, so I have been out playing in it. :P
But like Matt, I have next week off, so I will likely be more active.

Now to go read up on your new roleplay posts, and make a post of my own.

~Amanda
[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Lamanda]Bricks & Customs[/url]
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/lamanda2/]My Flickr[/url]
Rubberchickenknight
Squire

I was just kidding Matt BeDar. I'm only a student as well, and living off $3 a week (allowance). I'm getting a job at a movie theatre soon.
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

Lucky duck. :x

I don't even get an allowance! :cry:
Dwarves shall conquer all!!!
[url=http://brickroleplaying.freeforums.org][img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Doodstorm ... banner.png[/img][/url]
smcginnis
Justiciar

Post by smcginnis »

This is just a quick post to clear some things up.

Are the Royal Knights allied with the Crusaders? Or was Galdrutt just working for them for money, and not because they were allies as well?

If they were allies, I was thinking of something like this for allegiances:

Llewgwlad (KK1)*Black Falcons*Black Knights*Royal Knights*Crusaders.

Although Llewgwlad and the Crusaders are enemies, they have common allies in the Black Knights. This may be too much planning so early in the roleplay, but I'd like to know everyone's thoughts if it isn't.

~smcginnis

Edit: Here's another idea. How about the Black Knights are ruled by a matriarchal dynasty, as opposed to the common patriarchal?
Learning French.

Say it "ESS-MICK-GIN-ISS", with a hard "G", as in "get".

I'm a Pumpkin.

[url=http://www.freerice.com/]Free Rice[/url]
Rubberchickenknight
Squire

How about certain KK2 sub-factions (Banteras, Alendan, etc.) have allegiances with similar faction. Example: Alendan*Wolfpack, Banteras*Forestmen, Talonjay*Black Falcons. About the matriarchal society, okay, sounds good.
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Hi everybody. Sorry for going off without warning, but I was roped in for a DIY project up in Birmingham by my dad, and I couldn't find a decent computer library; the only one was full of smokers. :evil: Anyway, good to see things still running well.
Formendacil wrote:Just because I'm not actively Roleplaying, and am keeping my great wisdom and experience to myself*, doesn't mean that this forum is not being monitored. Sir Kohran, if you ever need some help, let us know.

Sarous and Danju:

Your feud is not amusing, and could result in banning--permanently. Drop it.

~Michael A. Joosten - Gaming Moderator~

*To exaggerate somewhat...
Thanks. Your assistance is always appreciated.
Rubberchickenknight wrote:I have decided that Morcia's capital will be called Lafdstad.
Isn't that a bit unpronounceable? Along with 'Llewgwlad', I don't want to end up with a whole load of names from foreign languages that people can't say. I appreciate you're trying to be different than the usual fantasy names, but sometimes using some typical, boring, average fantasy blahblahagar is easiest.

Also, look at the four KK2 names already in use - Talonjay, Orkosan, Banteras and Alendan. Does Lafdstad really sound with them?
Lamanda2 wrote:Sorry for being pretty inactive in the roleplay lately. I got hooked on one of my favorite games (Final Fantasy Tactics ).
Don't mention that game - I might be tempted to get it out again and lose contact with reality for a few years...
Lamanda2 wrote:Plus we got about 2 feet of snow, so I have been out playing in it.
Ooooh, you lucky person. A week ago they scheduled snow all across the country, but being on the south coast we were just out of range of it. :x Then I had to spend the day seeing reporters on the TV gushing over how wonderful all their snow was. Typical...
smcginnis wrote:Are the Royal Knights allied with the Crusaders? Or was Galdrutt just working for them for money, and not because they were allies as well?
Yes, that's what I was thinking of.
smcginnis wrote:Edit: Here's another idea. How about the Black Knights are ruled by a matriarchal dynasty, as opposed to the common patriarchal?
I don't think that fits with the sets - Black Monarch's Castle, for instance, where everyone was male? I think a matriachal dynasty would be better with the Dark Forest, Fright Knights or another more 'gender-neutral' faction.
How about certain KK2 sub-factions (Banteras, Alendan, etc.) have allegiances with similar faction. Example: Alendan*Wolfpack, Banteras*Forestmen, Talonjay*Black Falcons.
Their allegiance is to the king of Morcia. But you could make some interesting backstory and plots out of that... :wink:

Apologies for all the negative responses. But we always work things out, right? :wink:

- Matt
ZIGGY!
Squire

Post by ZIGGY! »

Sorry about the absence, I just put in a new post and I'll be posting again tommorowish. Firstly while reading through the last few posts I must say, Mat(debear) that comment you made at the bottom of last page, that was funny. You're like watching this fight and wondering "Hmm, how long has this fight going on?" Like, who cares!? :D

Anywho, I think it's gooc that Force' is watching us, He's are guardian! Now then, I was just posting and wondering what sort of currency lego people use. So I asked my dad for an idea and he said "Well, what's an expensive lego peice?" Hence what I have put in the post :wink: The question he followed that with was " What about small money?" So what about it, I mean not all out minifigs are above small money. Only those walking around with royal knights capes and one-peice feather helmets deal only with pitchforks, what do others use?

~Ziggy
I've been let back on, zip-adee-doo-dah!
pacman110011
Artisan

Post by pacman110011 »

I figured all minifigs, rich and poor, would use the official gold coin pieces.
-Devin