Roaring Sun part four...and a few questions

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
Quickblade22
22 times da man

Roaring Sun part four...and a few questions

Post by Quickblade22 »

Check out the fourth installment of Roaring Sun http://quickblade22.tripod.com/id10.html
I have a few questions to the readers. First, what do you think of the title Roaring Sun? It was supposed to be a working title, but I couldn't think of a better one. Second, I know that it would be more interesting if I had pictures up. I'm working on it. What would you think if I purchased a few things from Brickforge? I know people are reading the story, but some more feedback would be appriciated. Thanks.
Chief Smithy of Brick Forge
I buy LEGO, I play with LEGO, therefore LEGO are not for children, they are for me!
Strider
Laborer

Post by Strider »

yhe title is fine and it is a great story. would be better illustrated lile the kingdom of Ikros.
Fighting my way through skeletons
Prince Imdol
Master

Post by Prince Imdol »

As a reader, (This is my opinion), I do think the story is a little but dull. I know it is in its developing stages, and is still a work in progress story, but it could be spiced up a bit. This is why the forth chapter is good. You fast moving, but not bumby action. To me, I think title is good, but not a good name for a book. Try this:
The Roaring Sun Chronicles
Book One "So and So"

Just my opinion.

P.I
Thomas C.
"Sow a thought, reap an action;
Sow an action, reap a habit.
Sow a habit, reap a character.
Sow a character, reap a destiny"

"Don't let school interfere with your education."-Huckleberry Finn