Royal Knights
9%
Dragonmasters/Fright Knights
4%

Total votes: 54

Shroud9
Peasant

Post by Shroud9 »

Blue Head wrote:I say dragon masters. Think of it, skeletons (which seem to be the second strongest) can't out-match a good wizard! Not to mention the good dragons who could plow though the rotting bodies. We also have to remember that the undead are kinda dumb.... so a good wizard and some heavy attacks with dragons sould depleat the armies.
"Not to mention the good dragons who could plow though the rotting bodies."

...wow, and i could totally see that happening!

The Undead wouldn't move fast enough, or be self aware enough to react in time...

And another Wizard, like Majisto the blue Wizard, would have counter spells that could control or weaken the reanimation spells over the Undead.

Seriously, the Undead would be in so much trouble against the dragons and wizards of another Castle army.
Last edited by Shroud9 on Wed May 09, 2007 8:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• -=Richard=-
Shroud9
Peasant

Post by Shroud9 »

HeartOfDarkness wrote:I would actually have to go against the flow and cast my vote with the Vikings. Not only do they posess an indefinate number of warriors, but they have the most extensive artillery of any theme yet. And you certianly can't forget the legions of evil beasts at their disposal. 8)
Yah, i know!!!

I really thought the Vikings would resonate with people, i thought that if given the chance, the Vikings would garner lotsa votes... i personally like them a lot, and i think they're some solid and rock hard troop choices!
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

I said vikings. After all the vikings would have total rule of the seas, not to mention that since they deal with dragons and other such monsters on a daily basis they know how to handle them!
Dwarves shall conquer all!!!
[url=http://brickroleplaying.freeforums.org][img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Doodstorm ... banner.png[/img][/url]
JPinoy
Knight Bannerett

Post by JPinoy »

Black Knights all the way!
Peoples_General, master of the vast LEGO armies!
[url]http://www.bricklink.com/aboutMe.asp?u=Peoples_General[/url]
Behold! The mighty armies of my ORIGIN theme!
[url]http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.c ... lesGeneral[/url]
Patron of the lego
Archer

Post by Patron of the lego »

Royal Knights, they can controll river routes and trade because of trade. Also diverse army.
Shroud9
Peasant

Post by Shroud9 »

leaf_of_lire wrote:
HeartOfDarkness wrote: And you certianly can't forget the legions of evil beasts at their disposal. 8)
I thought they were trying to kill the Vikings :lol: .

lol... ok that was really clever!

Too funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

:P
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
HeartOfDarkness
Reeve

Post by HeartOfDarkness »

Well, most of the different factions existed in different eras, so for the moment we'll just include the beasts with the Vikings.

Someone earlier brought up the lack of archers and cavalry, but the siege weapons and ridable beasts make up for it.

Now, as a leader of Legions of Darkness, it's the vikings that would make me the most nervous to face. They have a relatively large army (45 soldiers, numerous gigantic siege weapons, and 7 monstrous beasts are nothing to sneeze at in the Lego world) and an individual ferocity that makes each individual warrior a one man army. Of course, being evil and violent, vikings will generally flock to my Legions, so it's not as if I'm worried or anything.

C'mon, name me a faction with over 45 men and more siege weapons than you can shake a stick at. Plus, they're Danish.

Argument over.
HeartOfDorkness
Anubisconq
Bailiff

Post by Anubisconq »

I don't like the undead or anything... but if they are "undead" then they can't die either. Seems as though that fact would give them domination.
HeartOfDarkness
Reeve

Post by HeartOfDarkness »

Still, there isn't much a broken skeleton can do in the way of world domination.
HeartOfDorkness
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

My third place choice would be the Black Knights. I think they are the single toughest Castle faction TLC has ever produced.

My second place choice goes to the Undead. They can win a war of attrition and they have dragons and a wizard.

My first place choice has to be the Vikings. 'Nuff said.
Ianan
Villein

Post by Ianan »

The Vikings had the chess set, bringing the galic hordes number up to a frightening 51! :shock: But wait, the black knights total is 52! :shock: :shock:
But the Crusaders have even more! A mind boggling 78! :shock: :shock: :shock: And the "great black falcons only have 29 (I think)... Oh my head...
I have broken it.
And I live from bane.
Shade.
The system, reeling.
AdjutantReflex
Patron of the lego
Archer

Post by Patron of the lego »

One weakness for vikings though, they lack ranged infantry...
to the ramparts!
Aliencat
Josh's Minion

Post by Aliencat »

Definitely the Crusaders for me.
Between plotting to kill you all and chasing balls of yarn, I also build [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/30639040@N02/albums]MOCs[/url]

[img]http://stopthetrack.com/lego/embassy/alienambassadorpng.png[/img]
Donut
Councilor

Post by Donut »

I gonna go for the Castle 2007 guys. Seeing how they have dwarves on their side and they are battling a very formidable enemy, I think they must be strong.
Rusty Brick
Laborer

Post by Rusty Brick »

I'm going with Donut on this one. I picked the Undead because the crown knights were unavailable. The crown knights have a good mix of infantry/calvary/archers/heavy artiler and IMO their fortress rivals the classics. I think most importantl fact is that they are engaged in a constant war against a strong enemy. Fighting the undead legions would make them more war hardened and fit for battle. Not to mention their armor is freaking awesome!
~R. Brick

Got Lego?