Black Knights Castle

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
symwyse
Peasant

Black Knights Castle

Post by symwyse »

Here's another MOC I threw together. It's manned by a "revamped" Black Knights faction, a cranky wizard, a dwarf, and an adventurous gong-farmer. I'm much more pleased with this than my previous MOCs (Black Falcons Castle, Dark Forest Guard).

Teaser Pic:
and deeplink: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/symwyse/kujGHEW/
*insert witty signature here*
The dark tide
Gentleman

Post by The dark tide »

Im normally not a fan of using lego raised base plates unless they are covered up but you actually managed to pull it off. The way you have the castle set long ways on the board adds a good dimension to it.
"The sky grows black...shadow falls...the Dark Tide comes..."

[Edgar J.]
Donut
Councilor

Post by Donut »

This is good, I like how you incorporated the raised baseplate into your MOC. I noticed you also changed your avatar :) .
symwyse
Peasant

Re: .............................................

Post by symwyse »

The dark tide wrote:Im normally not a fan of using lego raised base plates unless they are covered up...
I now know why so many people have issues with raised baseplates- they're so cumbersome when it comes to building a MOC. I kept toying with this for a few weeks, intent on actually using it since most of my raised baseplates end up sitting by their lonesome, unused and unloved. Once I decided on how to approach it, I spent all day Saturday putting it together, finally finishing it in the wee hours of Sunday morning. Now I suppose it's time to take it down and start on another. :shock:
*insert witty signature here*