your town

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
Blue Head
Steward

your town

Post by Blue Head »

Just for some fun I thought of what my town was, you know, history, population, etc. Then I thought "I wonder what everyones town is like?" So here I am asking you, what is your towns history, celebrations, and anything else. What every you want to post about your town or dream lego town here is welcome.

My lego town's history goes like this. It was first native american land, but soon after it's discovery was taken over by the Dragon Masters. The Dragon Masters defended the land for a long time and quickly evolved their tecnologies over time to be what they are today. The current population is arround 10 and growing. The king right now is King Timmy (the time traveler one), which was decided over a brikwar with an unexpected turn :? .

Now your turn, what's your town like?
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

If you are inventing a story about your medieval LEGO town, it would belong in the stories forum. I will move this thread there.

Ben
Donut
Councilor

Post by Donut »

Good idea Blue Head, time to spark up some imagination. My Lego town will be located near the shore since its inhabitats came across from a distant land by boat. They have just finished building huts to stay in. They eat by hunting and foraging. Occasionally they will take their boats to fish. The current population is 20 and their is no organized government system. Though over time, a memeber of the community discovered coco in the trees. From that a complex economy was developed from exporting chocolate. It will eventually evolve into an chocolate empire.
Blue Head
Steward

Post by Blue Head »

lol, nice Donut! Chocolate kingdom! I like it!
Donut
Councilor

Post by Donut »

Hehe Thanks! :wink:
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by ottoatm »

Hmm... I'm not quite sure I understand what this idea is.. do you mean invent a town now, for this thread? Or a town we use in our writing of LEGO stories?
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

[url=http://legelot.50webs.com/mainPages/myStory.html]My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot![/url]
[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World]CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild[/url]
Nick Durron
Serf

Post by Nick Durron »

I second Ottoatm's question. If I used a town from any of my stories, it would be pretty boring... nothing like Blue Head's.
venvorskar
Bailiff

Post by venvorskar »

Though over time, a memeber of the community discovered coco in the trees. From that a complex economy was developed from exporting chocolate. It will eventually evolve into an chocolate empire.
They sound like the Oompa-Loompas in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

I have many towns in my Lego story. The main one seen in my first story, the Black Forest, is a ordinary medieval town, with some anachronistic technology and inventions in it, such as elevators.

The town was started when King Tergon (the kingdom's chairfig) decided to form his own kingdom in the middle of the Black Forest. He and the Greybeard's Council have now ruled the kingdom for one hundred and two years.

The population is about 30-40, although I don't have enough parts to actually build everything.
Donut
Councilor

Post by Donut »

ottoatm wrote:Hmm... I'm not quite sure I understand what this idea is.. do you mean invent a town now, for this thread? Or a town we use in our writing of LEGO stories?
I just made up something since I never wrote a LEGO story.
Blue Head
Steward

Post by Blue Head »

Say you have a Lego town that you have made or in the prossess of making, then you write any history (past preasent or future). If you don't you can write about your dream town, then post it here.
JPinoy
Knight Bannerett

Post by JPinoy »

My Lego town? Eh... it's basically Human History as we know it...

I'd love to build cities, but I lack the money and space to do so.
Peoples_General, master of the vast LEGO armies!
[url]http://www.bricklink.com/aboutMe.asp?u=Peoples_General[/url]
Behold! The mighty armies of my ORIGIN theme!
[url]http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.c ... lesGeneral[/url]