Royal Knights
9%
Dragonmasters/Fright Knights
4%

Total votes: 54

Emperor James
Steward

Post by Emperor James »

HeartOfDarkness wrote:Well, most of the different factions existed in different eras, so for the moment we'll just include the beasts with the Vikings.
no.
Someone earlier brought up the lack of archers and cavalry, but the siege weapons and ridable beasts make up for it.
no.
The Vikings had the chess set, bringing the galic hordes number up to a frightening 51! Shocked But wait, the black knights total is 52! Shocked Shocked
But the Crusaders have even more! A mind boggling 78! Shocked Shocked Shocked And the "great black falcons only have 29 (I think)... Oh my head...
chess sets dont count.
I'm going with Donut on this one. I picked the Undead because the crown knights were unavailable. The crown knights have a good mix of infantry/calvary/archers/heavy artiler and IMO their fortress rivals the classics. I think most importantl fact is that they are engaged in a constant war against a strong enemy. Fighting the undead legions would make them more war hardened and fit for battle. Not to mention their armor is freaking awesome!
the crown knights lose because they have 5 guys not including the king to defend their $100 castle. besides just (because) skeletons got magic doesnt mean fighting them gets u jacked muscles and stuff, they go down with one cavalry charge son.

black knights FTW!
pwnage
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by ottoatm »

Donut wrote:I gonna go for the Castle 2007 guys. Seeing how they have dwarves on their side and they are battling a very formidable enemy, I think they must be strong.
Hmm... hordes of mind-dead skelies and a dragon that can't think for itself... or an army of clever forestmen (all dead-eyes with a bow) and those blasted black falcons, resourceful and dug in with two fortresses...

Nah... Crusaders have the most formidable enemies... :D
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

[url=http://legelot.50webs.com/mainPages/myStory.html]My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot![/url]
[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World]CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild[/url]