BrickFest DC Registration Now Open

Discussion and planning of large-scale Castle Themed displays and events
Glencaer
Marquis d'Krakhed

BrickFest DC Registration Now Open

Post by Glencaer »

See this post:

http://news.lugnet.com/events/brickfest/?n=2459

I would like to recommend that everyone who has the ability to come! I went to BrickFest DC last year and to PDX this past February - and I can say, without a doubt, it is worth every last penny.

Things to do:
1. Represent Castle to the LEGO Community,
2. get a chance to meet Jake McKee (and a few other TLG big-wigs),
3. meet the CC Admin team (I will be there, Troy will be there, and I think Tony, Ben E. and Ben M. will be making valient efforts to come)
4. See many of your favorite MOCs *in person*

Again, I hope to see many C-Cers there!

-Lenny
===
"The sound of laughter is like
the vaulted dome of
a temple of happiness. "
~-Milan Kundera-~
The Blue Knight
Merchant

Post by The Blue Knight »

Lenny, I won't be able to make it back there this year. It was great having you out here in Portland. Be sure to post lots of pix and let us all know how it goes. Good skill, and luck pal!

Richard
Men who lie, merely hide the truth; but men who tell half-lies, have forgotten where they put it--Samuel Clemens
Glencaer
Marquis d'Krakhed

Post by Glencaer »

The Blue knight wrote:Lenny, I won't be able to make it back there this year. It was great having you out here in Portland. Be sure to post lots of pix and let us all know how it goes. Good skill, and luck pal!
Funny thing is, every Brickfest there is something that goes wrong with my picture plan. For my first BF it was running out of juice in my batteries. For Portland, I got a pack of the wrong type of batteries, borrowed Derek's camera, and then his got stolen!

But this year, I'm going to finally do what my plan as always been - the most detailed and comprehensive collection of pics than anyone else! Promise!

:)

-Lenny
===
"The sound of laughter is like
the vaulted dome of
a temple of happiness. "
~-Milan Kundera-~