Brikwars Armies: What's your Army like?

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Anubisconq
Bailiff

Post by Anubisconq »

My army is composed of mercenaries. :wink: My army is actually pretty small, but I don't care, when I do battles, I mainly use This Guy and he works out pretty well by himself. :D
HEY_WHATs_THAT
Gong Farmer

Armies

Post by HEY_WHATs_THAT »

My 3 armies consist of 30-40 troops each.

In my fisrt army, dubbed the space invaders, lies almost all the high tech stuff. It has a battalion of clone troops ( so what i call 15 clone troops a battalion, who cares!) A squad of wookies, all my jedi, a squad of driods and a couple of rebel pilots ( only one has a rebel pilot helmet, i dunno why). It has an ARC-170, a JSF-A (The Yellow one in Jedi Starfighter vs Vulture droid) A vulture droid ( duh....)a Tri Droid Starfighter, a wookie Catamaran, a wookie Orinthopoter (sp?) piloted by two minifigs, A Snail droid with no tracks (god those things are disasters waiting to happen) An AT-RT, a Clone Swamp Speeder and a Dwarf Spider Droid

In Army No.2 I have made an entirely Castle themed army. They always defend because they have no archers ( I never got bows, so what?) But they number in about 30 footsoldiers. They have a siege tower ( It makes a good command post) and a catapult, a ballista that doesn't fire and a bunch of cavalry.

and Finally in Army no. 3 i have approximately 35 troops, all of them infantry, they are supported by a couple of armed troop transports, some Howitzers, 3 landing craft, a Gunboat (with a cannon, 3 howitzers and a big gun). They also have a patrol boat which has room for 9 troops just incase we need to land more than 24 troops on the same beach. They have a Hummer and a tank. For the Air portion of this elite fighting force i have A TH-01 Transport heli, and two assault helis :shock:
Now why would you do that. It's just not right
Lord Tyler II
Foot Soldier

Post by Lord Tyler II »

I play a warped version of Quikwars! Anyway, I have a small army of Vikings I'd like to make bigger and a desent sized army of Samurai and Ninjas. They mostly have swords and a few crossbows mixed in.
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by ottoatm »

I use the system armies - my collection has grown over the years to the point that it's finally big enough to offer a big army in each (with the crusaders outnumbering everyone, and the jellies being vastly outnumbered).

I play brickwars, although it took me FOREVER to get it right, when I am writing my stories. If a hero dies in the brickwar, that really throws things for a loop though. :)
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

[url=http://legelot.50webs.com/mainPages/myStory.html]My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot![/url]
[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World]CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild[/url]
FishRfine
Freeman

Post by FishRfine »

my army is organized like this:

leader: hero, holds little armory hand and a half and my own custom barrett m82A1 sniper rifle in other hand

squads: each squad has a large mortar cannon, which they move up with them, wrecking havoc.

my goal is to create a black/dragon knight army the size of fryslayers falcons. like that will ever happen...
doodstormer
Bailiff

Post by doodstormer »

My army has several factions from Terra, mostly small squads, but from several time periods in the history, including Leon Knights (The finest warriors of the era) and quite a few UGA Soldiers (The UGA are the mostpowerful nation in the Modern to early future eras). I also have a Demon and a powersuit trooper. (Yet to decide factions for them)
HeartOfDarkness
Reeve

Post by HeartOfDarkness »

My castle army varies quite a bit. My Crown Knights are usually the foundation of the good guy army, and my skeletons, together with various dark-looking troops (mostly ninja and black armor) equipped with red skull shields. The remaining third are the various castle figs that I've assimilated, and they're allignment is usually based on how villianous they appear to me at the moment.

When I'm massing my figs to show off, I'll draft as many non-castle figs as I can into the army to fill the ranks. A friend of mine has a ridiculously huge army (500 soldiers) and I have a deep desire to outnumber him. I had hoped to do this with the help of the Impulse sets, but they're far more expensive than I had hoped. Oh well.

Space has three factions: White, Red, and Black. The names are pretty self-explanatory. Stormtroopers, rebel pilots, and Aqua-raiders make up the bulk of the respective armies.
Last edited by HeartOfDarkness on Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowviking
Councilor

Post by Shadowviking »

I have about two chess sets and a few sets worth of Vikings, so I usually use those. Sometimes I'll use Crownies, though.

For Space, I've got assorted Stormies and Clonies, some custom guys that fit well with either the Clormies or Space Police, and vehicles.
...and that's how Equestria was made!
[url=http://www.flickr.com/people/shadowviking/]flickr[/url] | [url=http://receptacle.tumblr.com/]tumblr[/url] | [url=http://tellers-tales.wikidot.com/]teller's tales[/url]
superdave
Peasant

Post by superdave »

My brother and I play "theme" games, adjusting our armies each time. We've played armies of film characters (James Bond, Oddjob, Lara Croft, Steven Spielberg, Spider-Man, etc.), space invaders (generic space figs), post-apocalyptic mutants, post-apocalyptic vigilantes, and our upcoming game will be Command & Conquer themed modern/near-future military. We usually play squads of 8-12.
lord azreal
Goat Brigade

Post by lord azreal »

My army is no where near big enough for my liking, but bigger than some:
crownies:
20 axes
20 swords
20 pikes
8 xbowmen
5 knights + general

alliance:
15 bull knights
10 royal knights
30 vikings

Evil:
6 scorpion knights (used as mage necromancer style warriors)
50 skellies
If you are reading this it means I have posted! - congratulate your find and remember this day