Well folks, the time has come. It is yet again mid-September, you may or may not remember the last two: MCC I
, MCC II
, but either way, it is time for the...
The Mini Castle Contest III
Create a smaller than minifig scale castle MOC.
For examples, check out this
. But for the best source of Mini Moc inspiration, check out Bruce's Microbricks
1. The creation must be castle based. By this I mean pretty much anything that was around in medival times.
2. The creation can be Ninja and/or Ancient times and/or Viking.
3. The creation's base size cannot exceed 32x32 studs.
4. There is no piece or height restriction.
5. You may enter as many entries as you want, but try to go for quality as opposed to quantity.
The deadline for entries is midnight (CC server time), October 31st. This contest ends just as the CCC V starts.
Update: A person who wishes to remain anonymous and wunztwice have both generously donated prizes. The current prizes are as follows:
1st place: 6012 Siege Cart
, kindly donated by anonymous.
: There will be a special something else for the winner. Services generously donated by Lord Sava.
2nd place: 7009 The Final Joust
, from me.
3rd place: 7090 Crossbow Attack
, generously given by wunztwice.
I, and an as yet unnamed CC member will be judging.
You may submit as many pictures for your entry as you want. But please, keep them under 800x600 pixels. And if you post a picture in this thread, please keep them under 400x300.
*You may submit entries by replying to this thread.
If you have questions, please ask and I will try to answer ASAP.
Best of luck to everybody this year.
***** Prizes been updated (Oct 18, 07) *****
I build, therefore I am.
Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.