Legos in real estate

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
timber_wolf899
Merchant

Legos in real estate

Post by timber_wolf899 »

Ok i'm looking to use legos to advertise my real estate business.
(I'm an agent in western PA)

Anyone out there know how to get a northwood logo printed on a cloak or shield sticker? : )
Peppermint Pig
candied swine

Post by Peppermint Pig »

For capes, you need a copy of the cape pattern, and can simply print your logo on a sheet of paper and trim accordingly.

There are many solutions to your query, but I don't know all of them. There's somewhat costly transparent stencil paper (common at model/hobby shops) that you can print on, but if you have an inkjet printer, you need to apply an acrylic sealer so as not to smudge the print, like a Krylon acrylic based spray-on sealer...

If you simply need photographs of lego figures with your logo, then I recommend photoshop for that. I'm pretty good with photoshop. :)
bannear
Artisan

Re: Legos in real estate

Post by bannear »

timber_wolf899 wrote:Ok i'm looking to use legos to advertise my real estate business.
(I'm an agent in western PA)

Anyone out there know how to get a northwood logo printed on a cloak or shield sticker? : )
Just want to say for the record, it is Lego not legos.

There is a fellow who engraves bricks for various Lego events that may be able to help you out - but not this weekend. Go to his website http://www.brickengraver.com

You may want to buy up a bunch of figures that look like you and get a Lego sign post with a Real Estate company sign decal to put on them. you could check with some of the customizers about what they could do for you. Post a note in that forum.

Good Luck.
Bert.
Bert Annear
Bert's Brick's
http://www.BrickLink.com/store.asp?p=bannear
Peppermint Pig
candied swine

Post by Peppermint Pig »

Also, go to bricklink and pick up some blank shields perhaps??