Which... if either...

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
arc
Peasant

Post by arc »

That they did. Snagged a 7036 at my local Target even, so I didn't even have to use S@H. Sweet.

I think I made the right decision listening to you guys, I didn't actually realize until I got the box how many possibly rare parts are in one of these sets. The various dwarf parts, the crystals, some of the parts of the mine like the sides of the carts, and other elements I noticed could be hard to come by in a year.
LORD DOOM
Master of Brickwankery

Post by LORD DOOM »

If you don't buy the dwarf mine you'll regret it.
doc069
Bailiff

Post by doc069 »

Good call on the mine - it's the right choice. Lee.
"Rules are for the obedience of fools. And the guidance of wise men (& women)." Sir David Ogilvy (1911-1999)
rogue27
Admin
Admin

Post by rogue27 »

Athos wrote:
rogue27 wrote:Dwarf Mine for the simple fact [(you)]naval[/(you)] castle sets are released infrequently and don't have much else to interact with.
:?:

Steve
Oops, he said tower!

For some reason, I thought he was talking about that new ship. (That's out now, right?)
[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=rogue]Bricklink Store[/url] - [url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=rjcarello]Brickshelf Gallery[/url]
Blue Monarch
Bailiff

Post by Blue Monarch »

The dwarf mine is a sensational set, I'm glad you chose it. Nevertheless, the Skeleton Tower is surprisingly a better build than it looks. But there is no question as to the superiority of the dwarves! Enjoy!
The term "Hobby" allows you to explain to your relatives why you still play with toys...