LegoWar

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
MvH MontySCOUT
Serf

Post by MvH MontySCOUT »

You can call your Kingdom: Classic_Castle or the names you have already. you can't use spaces but use underscores.
and help expand/promote CC.
Its related to Lego, so post a nice message in our Offtopic section (Forum) and if you have somewhere a link exchange, I'm offering a change :D
Also you can post a publicfactiondescription at your gate page. but then you need 100 influence. you can tell everything what you want about Classic Castle.
Ok guys I'm in! Should I be investing in a huge army or building up my economy? For now I'm going to focus on defense until we create a battle plan!
Can recommend to concentrate the first 2-3 days totally at economy, then concentrate at attack and economy.
And don't forget to trade! Buy a lot of marketplaces and what-not. I've extended a trade to ya~
True, one of the importest delivers of Diamons in the beginning. So trade so much as possible. Don't forget to choose eachother as sovereign. thats giving a free diamond everyday if he/she is active.

You don't miss much when you aren't Co-owner of leader.

Asterios, ask me on LegoWar forum about Gift ring. (then I don't need it type twice...) thats delivering everyday +1 pop. and its between members of a faction. the minimal amounth of people is 4 :D
Lego?

yes Lego,
Play!
LegoWar
www.legowar.net
sidewinderl
Laborer

Post by sidewinderl »

i'll give it a shot
Escape The Fate
Foot Soldier

Post by Escape The Fate »

allright thanks guys, this is pretty cool.
BTW, where did we get the name Kindom of Parathnia?
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by ottoatm »

sidewinderl wrote:i'll give it a shot
Excellent! :twisted:
where did we get the name Kindom of Parathnia?
I believe it is from Asterios, when he was in SCA
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

[url=http://legelot.50webs.com/mainPages/myStory.html]My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot![/url]
[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World]CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild[/url]
Escape The Fate
Foot Soldier

hey, someone make a stick warning ppl about not to buy techs that boost ur stats by X%, until ur stats are really high, it talks about it in the help section, but the link doesnt work but heres (what) it says:

Technologies
Q: I see two technologies I can purchase. One says I get X% the other says X% immediately. What is the difference?
A: The technology that does not include the word IMMEDIATELY will apply over the entire game. For example, if you purchase a technology that gives you X% more defense, that will be recalculated each time you base defense changes. However, if it says IMMEDIATELY, it is a one time application. For example, you purchase a technology that gives you X% glory IMMEDIATELY, it is applied right then but only then. You will only receive whatever the bonus is to the current glory you have right now. It does not continue to be added. So, as you can see, some technologies that say IMMEDIATELY maybe better to purchase at a later time that the ones that do not.
Asterios
Solecist

Post by Asterios »

Escape The Fate wrote:allright thanks guys, this is pretty cool.
actually the kingdom of Parathia was the name of a kingdom i created on a computer game when i had a TRS80 back oh so many years ago probably before many of you were born.
Lord of the Armies

and

Master of the Domain
Escape The Fate
Foot Soldier

Asterios wrote:
Escape The Fate wrote:allright thanks guys, this is pretty cool.
actually the kingdom of Parathia was the name of a kingdom i created on a computer game when i had a TRS80 back oh so many years ago probably before many of you were born.
Oh...
Sir Lancelot
Villein

Post by Sir Lancelot »

I joined up. I'm Elvarg and I joined our faction. The faction is the Kraken Guard, right?
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by ottoatm »

Sir Lancelot wrote:I joined up. I'm Elvarg and I joined our faction. The faction is the Kraken Guard, right?
Coolness! Yes we are - I saw you joined although I wasn't sure who you are. Asterios is the one who can "officially" enter you into the faction, so until then you are "Pending" :)

If you have any questions starting out, just ask any one of us - I think we are starting to get the hang of things now~
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

[url=http://legelot.50webs.com/mainPages/myStory.html]My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot![/url]
[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World]CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild[/url]
Strider
Laborer

Post by Strider »

To join your faction, or not to join. Hard decsion. Should i guys? i have 13k points.
Fighting my way through skeletons
Escape The Fate
Foot Soldier

Strider wrote:To join your faction, or not to join. Hard decsion. Should i guys? i have 13k points.
You should join, it will help us, become number faction/kingdom.
Strider
Laborer

Post by Strider »

good luck doing that. i am in the #1 faction. hehehe
Escape The Fate
Foot Soldier

so... were on our way to becoming #1
Strider
Laborer

Post by Strider »

i might join in a couple o fdays.
Asterios
Solecist

Post by Asterios »

ottoatm wrote:
Sir Lancelot wrote:I joined up. I'm Elvarg and I joined our faction. The faction is the Kraken Guard, right?
Coolness! Yes we are - I saw you joined although I wasn't sure who you are. Asterios is the one who can "officially" enter you into the faction, so until then you are "Pending" :)

If you have any questions starting out, just ask any one of us - I think we are starting to get the hang of things now~
Otto you have as much authority as i do your like a co-leader i'd say,but it won't let me make you a 9 :(
Lord of the Armies

and

Master of the Domain