New Castle theme - new roleplay?

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
doodstormer
Bailiff

Post by doodstormer »

about 4-5 are active, then there's the ones that pop in, write a huge post, and vanish for a few months.
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

It would seem that way. Man, it seems that the RPG is dying off and there is only a small group of people still active. Most of us are semi active actually.

:( Things seem to be going down hill from here. I hope the Christmas season brings some of the others back into the RPG.
Dwarves shall conquer all!!!
[url=http://brickroleplaying.freeforums.org][img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Doodstorm ... banner.png[/img][/url]
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

Matt BeDar wrote:It would seem that way. Man, it seems that the RPG is dying off and there is only a small group of people still active. Most of us are semi active actually.

:( Things seem to be going down hill from here. I hope the Christmas season brings some of the others back into the RPG.
Agreed.... Not enough "active" people working. Christmas season should do. (I'm on break after next next week! For 3 weeks!!)
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Maedhros »

Since I'm one of those who have been dropping off I could as well make it official. I have retired from this RP and will probably not come back. There are various reasons; for example a new RP at CW, and the fact that I didn't like the turn of plot and theme in this one, etc etc...

But good luck to those who remain.
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Maedhros wrote:Since I'm one of those who have been dropping off I could as well make it official. I have retired from this RP and will probably not come back. There are various reasons; for example a new RP at CW, and the fact that I didn't like the turn of plot and theme in this one, etc etc...

But good luck to those who remain.
I echo these statements. Despite being the creator I seem to have pretty much vanished from the roleplay. I'd like to say it was the fault of others I was writing with but of course it was down to me and I fully take the blame. Originally I was silly enough to think I could replace Nathan but ironically I am now in the same position as he was when he left; too busy with school/upcoming college to really do much.

As it is, unless Dragoman suddenly returns from his months of absence and Maedhros changes his mind, I probably will not continue with the roleplay. I am very sorry for dropping everyone like this but that is the way it is. If any/all of you wish to continue I wish you all the best of luck.

- Matt
HeartOfDarkness
Reeve

Post by HeartOfDarkness »

Well, now that all these people are going, it raises a very important question...

Can I have their character's stuff? :P

Seriously, it's sad to see you go. I wasn't around during the heyday of the Roleplaying Thread, but I'm sure that if I had been, I would leave right now. There will always be room if you want to come back.
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

For those few of us that remain, there is the serious question about continuing on with the RPG in its current direction and plot, letting the RPG go toes up and die, or if we should scrap the current RPG and begin anew with different characters.

Please choose which one you would like and we will go with the majority vote.

P.S. Here's another solution! You could ignore this post and just get on with your lives. :)

Edit: With the main core of experienced writers leaving I fear that the RPG will go toes up and die rather quickly. :cry: If it does, it is no ones fault. It is simply a busy time of year and a lot of the experienced writers are going off to college, are in college, or have a job and a family to support. Still, if this RPG dies out, I will be very sad. :cry:
Dwarves shall conquer all!!!
[url=http://brickroleplaying.freeforums.org][img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Doodstorm ... banner.png[/img][/url]
smcginnis
Justiciar

Post by smcginnis »

I guess I'm retired. I haven't been visiting CC at all for weeks, and I'm actually glad. As of this post, all of my characters are officially Frozen until further notice (which might mean... forever). Sorry.

~smcginnis
Learning French.

Say it "ESS-MICK-GIN-ISS", with a hard "G", as in "get".

I'm a Pumpkin.

[url=http://www.freerice.com/]Free Rice[/url]