Viking Ship $39.99 at KB Toys Outlet YMMV

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
Jibbajaba
Laborer

Viking Ship $39.99 at KB Toys Outlet YMMV

Post by Jibbajaba »

Hey. This isn't the best deal ever, but it isn't too bad. I picked up a Viking Ship Challenges the Midgard Serpent set at a KB Toys Outlet (in an outlet mall) for $39.99, which is $10 off retail. Not the best discount ever, but the set has a lot of good parts. So if you have a KB outlet near you, you might want to check it out. I picked mine up in Vacaville, CA so if you live around here then go there.

Thanks,

Chris
Asterios
Solecist

Re: Viking Ship $39.99 at KB Toys Outlet YMMV

Post by Asterios »

Jibbajaba wrote:Hey. This isn't the best deal ever, but it isn't too bad. I picked up a Viking Ship Challenges the Midgard Serpent set at a KB Toys Outlet (in an outlet mall) for $39.99, which is $10 off retail. Not the best discount ever, but the set has a lot of good parts. So if you have a KB outlet near you, you might want to check it out. I picked mine up in Vacaville, CA so if you live around here then go there.

Thanks,

Chris
thats probably the nearest KB toy store to me and i'm in Stockton. :P
Lord of the Armies

and

Master of the Domain
Jibbajaba
Laborer

Post by Jibbajaba »

Asterios wrote:
Jibbajaba wrote:Hey. This isn't the best deal ever, but it isn't too bad. I picked up a Viking Ship Challenges the Midgard Serpent set at a KB Toys Outlet (in an outlet mall) for $39.99, which is $10 off retail. Not the best discount ever, but the set has a lot of good parts. So if you have a KB outlet near you, you might want to check it out. I picked mine up in Vacaville, CA so if you live around here then go there.

Thanks,

Chris
Well then the nearest KB to you might be the one in the Downtown Plaza mall in Sac.

I used to live in Stockton when I was a kid, and I remember there being a KB in a mall that I want to say was on a street called "Pacific", maybe? Gone, I take it?

OT, but since you are in the same general region as I am, is there a LUG around here anywhere?

Chris
Donut
Councilor

Post by Donut »

It is great to hear that thanks for the info! I have been waiting to get the set but missed out on the chance. Time to go look up yellow pages for KB. Thanks again.
LEGO --- Impossible is Nothing.
Asterios
Solecist

Post by Asterios »

Jibbajaba wrote:
Asterios wrote:

Thanks,

Chris
Well then the nearest KB to you might be the one in the Downtown Plaza mall in Sac.

I used to live in Stockton when I was a kid, and I remember there being a KB in a mall that I want to say was on a street called "Pacific", maybe? Gone, I take it?

OT, but since you are in the same general region as I am, is there a LUG around here anywhere?

Chris
there is BayLug in the bay area and SacBB in Sacramento i used to be a member of both groups but due to lack of reliable transportation i have been unable to attend any of the meetings.

and yes the Pacific store in the mall has been closed for years when the mall cancelled their lease,i got alot of stuff for cheap filled up big garbage bags(you know those leaf bags) full of stuff and got them for $18. a bag.

lots of 7201's were at that store too :twisted:
Lord of the Armies

and

Master of the Domain
Recluce
Landlord

Post by Recluce »

I was at the KB outlet in Sonoma County and their selection of Lego was non-existant. Nothing tempting at all. Vacaville, however, isn't really that far at all.... looks like about a 1 1/3 hour drive for me. About how many of these sets did they have? And did they have sets other than the viking boat one?
SavaTheAggie
Lord Sava of Aggie

Post by SavaTheAggie »

I went to my local TRU Friday night, they had a Viking boat that was pretty beat up for $25. They also had the Ofnir Dragon set at full price.

--Tony
[url=http://www.ikros.net][img]http://www.ikros.net/links/ikrosbuttonsmall.jpg[/img][/url]

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Jibbajaba
Laborer

Post by Jibbajaba »

Recluce wrote:I was at the KB outlet in Sonoma County and their selection of Lego was non-existant. Nothing tempting at all. Vacaville, however, isn't really that far at all.... looks like about a 1 1/3 hour drive for me. About how many of these sets did they have? And did they have sets other than the viking boat one?
I think they had four of the sets left after I bought mine. Other than that they mostly just had Bionicle stuff. A few months ago they had a lot of KK stuff but it's all gone.

When I was there on Saturday they were running a promotion where you got $5 off your total if you spent $50 or more. So if they still have the viking ship on sale, and they have at least 2, and they are still running the promo, then you could get 2 for $75, which would be buy one get one half off based on the original MSRP.

I would suggest that you call them first before you go all the way over there.

Chris