CCRPG Entry Thread!

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Lord Tyler II
Foot Soldier

CCRPG Entry Thread!

Post by Lord Tyler II »

Welcome one and all to the New Classic Castle Role Play! This Thread is for character enrties ONLY! Below are the character entry rules.

LEGO Classic Castle RPG Character Rules

1. This is a LEGO RPG. All characters must fall into one of the pre-existing factions.*

2. These characters should have similarities, in description, to mini-figures in the official LEGO sets of the faction they derive from, but some smudging is allowed.

3. NO random character names such as, Hippo Knight of the Fried Chicken Forest, or Coolknight56.

4. Characters should NOT be invincible! Characters may be powerful, but not unkillable. Give them a weakness of some sort.

5. NO improbable powers! Magic exists in the LEGO world but in can’t be used in some ways, such as, “The wizard sneaked up behind the Great Knight and gave him a lethal bubble blast, killing him instantly…”

6. Dragons characters should be one of the 3 types found in the LEGO sets: Classic Green or Black Dragon, 07 Dragon, and Vikings Dragons.**

*A Character without a faction should join one sometime in the game, OR be an animal with slight intelligence, like a Dragon.

**The Vikings Dragons have specific names so I figure one of each of those only, except Wyverns. But this should be discussed.

***On the Map. Example: (B-1, J-7)
A-P and 1-11.

Character’s Name:
Faction:
Species:
Attributes (Looks):
Items:
History:
Starting Location***:
Misc:

Usable Factions:

Legoland (aka Classic)
Lion Knights
Black Falcons
Forestmen (And Darkforest)
Black Knights
Wolfpack
Dragon Masters
Royal Knights
Fright Knights
Knights Kingdom
Bull Knights
Ninja (No Land)
Vikings
KK2 (Scorpions are separate)
Castle 07 (Crown Knights, Dwarves, Trolls and Skellies are all separate)
Last edited by Lord Tyler II on Sun May 04, 2008 1:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
doodstormer
Bailiff

Post by doodstormer »

You forgot to post the map.
Lord Tyler II
Foot Soldier

Post by Lord Tyler II »

That's because this is the Entry Thread! Not the Disscusion or Story Thread so I thought it wouldn't be needed.

Well, I guess thats to show the Factions. There they are! Now nothing more, exept entries.
doodstormer
Bailiff

Post by doodstormer »

(You kinda need a map to determine starting locations)

Character’s Name: Lord Arthas
Faction: Black Falcons
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Species: Human
Attributes: Long hair, a greatcoat, a steel gauntlet on one arm, covering a horrible wound.
Items: A longsword whose blade can burst into flames on command, that grows hotter with Arthas' rage.
History: Arthas is a cruel, harsh lord, who has been exiled by the king for his evil deeds. Arthas seeks to take revenge on the Black falcons, along with the rest of this world.
Starting Location: D-7
Misc: Has a wyvern named "Jeer" that perches on the arm covered with a gauntlet, and a small group of soldiers that call themselves the "Night Falcons".
Lord Tyler II
Foot Soldier

Post by Lord Tyler II »

(Oops I guess I forgot about that! Thanks!)

Character’s Name: The Bat Lord!
Faction: Fright Nights
Attributes (Looks): A Figure dressed in red and black armor and the dreaded bat wing helm!
Items: A long silver sword and some poisons!
History: The Bat Lord was banished to the Southern Shore by the rest of the Lego world after sending monsters to haunt the Forestmen’s Forest. Now he plots his revenge inside his mountain fortress.
Starting Location: 7-H
Misc: He's Evil. He hates the Forestmen a lot!
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

Good job guys!

Character’s Name: Black Ranger
Faction: No faction (though has a small liking for the Black Falcons)
Attributes (Looks): My Avatar.
Items: Broad-sword and longbow.
History: A mysterious ranger who enjoys battle, scouting and knows the land by heart. Few can catch and even fewer and find him.
Starting Location: C-5
Misc: Has a pet Falcon, named Black. Is very good at hiding and doing "disapearing acts"
FullNelson
Apprentice
Location: My head is floating in a far off land alone. My body is unfortunately stuck on Earth.

Post by FullNelson »

Character’s Name: Unknown (Nicknames:The Ranger, The Ranger King, Strider :P :?: )
Faction:Crown
Attributes (Looks): Long Black Hair (wheres hood)
Items: Long Silver Sword, Bow and Two Short Knives.
History: Legended to be the last heir of king of Casle 07 (Brother) and to be the mysterious ranger that saved the Capital of Castle 07 from a goblin raid. Rumored to have a small fleet of canoes to sail around Islands with his Ranger pals
Starting Location: J-9
Misc: Has a band of Rangers that follow him around, very mysterious, Has a pet Eagle named Talon
Last edited by FullNelson on Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
<iframe></iframe>
Matt BeDar
Archer

Post by Matt BeDar »

Character’s Name: Johnathon Gerodal
Faction: None (Exiled mercenary)
Attributes (Looks): An old man with a white beard, cut short, and white sideburns.
Items: A one-and-a-half handed sword. Full suit of armor. On his helmet there is a yellow plume on the top.
History: Gerodal was a powerful and influential nobleman, the kings right hand man. After he was falsely accused of murdering the kings daughter, Gerodal tried to escape the country with some of his more loyal followers.
Starting Location: D-7
Misc: Is currently on the run but will soon be up for hire for almost any job!
Dwarves shall conquer all!!!
[url=http://brickroleplaying.freeforums.org][img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Doodstorm ... banner.png[/img][/url]
HeartOfDarkness
Reeve

Post by HeartOfDarkness »

Character’s Name: Captian Reeve

Faction: Shadow Knights

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Species: Vampire (Fleshie)

Attributes: Flesh Luke's head and Skiff Gaurd's helmet, with Obi-wan's
cape from Grevious Chase, Shadow Knight body.

Items: Skull buckler, katana, general aura of +14 to Awesome.

History: A harebrained scheme of his former master sent him into this world from an alternate reality. A lucky thing, really, since it ended up pretty much destroying the plane of existence he was previously occupying. He made his way through the world, eventually throwing his lot with the Shadow Knights, on account of them having the coolest uniforms. He's been happily slaughtering knights wearing bright primary colors ever since.

Starting Location: O-8

Misc: Being a vampire, he has all those cool vampire-like tricks, such as sanguine tastes and large leathery wings, though the latter may or may not be attributed to his awesome cape. [ If this is branching too far into the 'Hippo Knights of the Fried Chicken Forest' genre, I can drop it and he shall merely be a fleshie. :) ]
FishRfine
Freeman

Post by FishRfine »

wait, i saw that the black knight king is ded. is the position availible? I might have a guy to fill it.
HeartOfDarkness
Reeve

Post by HeartOfDarkness »

Dead? How? When?
Elephant Knight
CC Spriggan
CC Spriggan

Post by Elephant Knight »

I think I will give this roleplay a try.

Character’s Name: Sir Kjeld Frestle
Faction: Classics (Right Name?)
Species: Human (Duh)
Attributes (Looks): Standard Crown Classic Knight
Items: Sword, shield
History: He was born on one of the smaller islands, and therefor had a very normal childhood. he joined the army when he was 19, and was recently knighted.
Starting Location: H-5
Misc: He is 26 years old.

EKnight
It's not what you say it's how you say it.

Flickr, Colour it Blacktron, A Pirate's Life
FullNelson
Apprentice
Location: My head is floating in a far off land alone. My body is unfortunately stuck on Earth.

Post by FullNelson »

just noticed why dosent the map have a 10 and 11
<iframe></iframe>
Black Ranger
Bailiff

Post by Black Ranger »

FullNelson wrote:just noticed why dosent the map have a 10 and 11
Just pretend it does...
Lord Tyler II
Foot Soldier

Post by Lord Tyler II »

Character’s Name: Harold the Herald
Faction: Fright Nights
Attributes (Looks): Coming soon
Items: A single bladed axe
History: He was an down and out theif recruted by the Bat Lord.
Starting Location***: H-7
Misc: He's the Bat Lord's messanger and Right Hand
Man.